Chapter 2

Diana Pov.  (At the age of 12)

(I am Diana Artemis Hunter, I am a Werewolf. My pack name is Schnee Flocken Pack. My father's name is Kristoff Hunter, he is the beta of our pack and my Mother's name is Maria Arial Hunter. My best friend name is Constantine Evan Forest... I am a very naughty and carefree type but my best friend is total opposite he is very strict and reserve type... I don't how we became friends because he is with me since I am born so it's hard to ignore his presence and I am his only friend... He always trains in fighting or studing... He is a total nerd... Now I am dragging him to play hide and seek with me.)

(I am playing with my best friend Constantine, we are playing hide and seek now I am running to hide in the deep woods. I don't know where I am now? I turn to see a cave it looks so creepy but I felt I someone calling me from the cave I went near the cave and I touch the entrance something poked my palm and blood seeps when my blood touched the cave it opens with a screeching sound. I slowly went inside it looks so creepy but I am not afraid but I am excited to see what's inside. I don't know how many minutes I walked but I see the dead-end so nothing much now I am very disappointed, nothing is inside it's so boring I turn to walk out of the cave when I hear someone sniffs and growling. I turn to the side to see a pair of red eyes staring at me. I am stunned and stood there like a statue, the pair of red eyes come out from the shadow. He looks like a human but he has black wings...)

W- who are you???  (I asked mustering some courage

W- who are you???  (I asked mustering some courage. He doesn't scare me for some reason, I just feel shy but why I don't know...)

(He just stares at me blanking and he makes a sound like a hiss... Then I noticed his sharp teeth... Oh, my Goddess... He is a VAMPIRE... With lightning speed, he comes near me and holds my injured palm, I try to withdraw my hand from his hold but he is very strong so I couldn't... He looks at my face and licks my palm I blushed shyly I don't know why but I feel very shy. I gasped when I see my palm, the bleeding stopped immediately. I hear him growl and his eyes change from red to ocean blue, I look at his eyes in awe it's the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen but to my disappointment, it immediately changes into a red...)

What's your name???   (he asked me... I gasped and I shivered involuntarily, his voice is so rough but with masculine...)

I am Diana... "Diana Artemis Hunter"

Oh, I will call you Huntress... (I felt so happy when he gave me a nickname.)

What's your name???  (I smile shyly hoping he will answer me but he just stares at me blankly... I pout my lips when he didn't answer me...)

Abaddon... The Destroyer   (Oh, Goddess why I am blushing again, he sees me with a smirk but I scowl at him...)

Abaddon, it sounds very old so I will call you Angel... (he gasps when he hear my nickname...)

You know I am a vampire and a destroyer... (I nod my head and smile at him but frown at him why is he a destroyer??? )

Destroyer... Why is your name destroyer??? What you destroyed???

Anything and everything...

But I am standing in front of you, you didn't destroy me... (I asked him shyly but why I feel shy in front of him.)

I didn't destroy you because you freed me from this cave...

So I am your friend right... ( I hope he says yes because I like him so much for some reason which I don't know... He is thinking something...)

I will be your friend only if you promise me not to tell anyone about me... Then I will be your secret friend. Just call my name, I will come to your aid... Ok.

Ok, I promise but can I tell my best friend about you... I never kept a secret from him... (I asked him with a puppy dog eyes hoping it will work on him... He sighed and nodded his head, I squealed and hugged his legs... He seems surprised but he just smiles at me...)

Angel, I have so many questions to ask you... (I started but he stopped me.)

Huntress, I will answer all your questions some other time but now I have to go, someone, is coming here... See you soon... (with that he spread his wings and fly from the cave and five minutes comes in my best friend, Alpha and my father... Three of them surrounding me... Oh, I am in big trouble. )

Young lady, are you trying to give your father and mother a heart attack, you guys were playing, after sometime Constantine came running and told us you are missing and that you went into the deep forests, you know you are not allowed to do that right, now tell me what are you going to say about all this... (I smile innocently at my father... Everyone has a very serious expression...)

Oops... (I try my best to look innocent, everyone burst laughing... My father glares at me... )

Oops, after everything you have only say is oops... (my dad looks stressful so I walk to him and hug him with giving a kiss on his cheek...)

I am so sorry dad for stressing you... Hereafter I won't be careless or foolish... Don't be angry papa, please...

(My dad sigh of relief and hugs me with love and hugged him too... In a careful distance, I see my angel smiling at me and I smile in return...)

Now that everything is ok, but we have to go and convince our mates because of you they are very stressed now... (Constantine's father, our Alpha said my dad nods his head and we start walking towards our pack house... Constantine walks beside me and I told him everything... He looks like a deer caught in the headlight... I laughed at his expression but he didn't comment anything... I let it slide for now... )