MODULE 3 - Talk 11 (The Life and Mission of the Couples of Christ)

Two years later...

Jeremiah and Fayette were one of the pair of sharers for this year's talk about "THE LIFE AND MISSION OF THE COUPLES FOR CHRIST

Jeremiah and Fayette were one of the pair of sharers for this year's talk about "THE LIFE AND MISSION OF THE COUPLES FOR CHRIST."

That day was also the day when Aries was ordained as a priest. That day, they found out that Scott and Edith were pregnant with their first child after one year of being married.

How long has it been since naging sila ni Maya and Fayette? A year na din.

Since his confession and kahit pa mahal na siya ni Faye that time, they took it slow. A year of courtship. A year of prayer and further discernment. A year of a love growing. A love anchored to God.

"The mission of the CFC..." Faye started. She discussed about the YFC, SFC, Handmaids of the Lord, and so on and so forth.

"Those are our vocations. Iba-iba ang landas natin. We have different callings, ika nga," Jeremiah took over the talk with Faye still beside him. "Like our friend, Aries, he's now a priest sa Philippines. And we have a sister din dito sa SFC na si Sister Jasmine who's committed herself to serve the Lord as a nun. Let's pray for her journey, bros and sis, okay?

Ako, iba naman vocation ko, and that is marriage. Married life is my calling. Kaya..." He looked at Faye, pulled out something silvery from his pants' back pocket and kneeled, "Will you help me realize that vocation and marry me, Faith?"

Mas nauna pang sumigaw ng yes si Ate Janette sa audience before Fayette tearfully nodded her head and whispered her affirmative answer.