Chapter 13: The Blonde One Comes

**Kathleen's POV**

Having Harry around is the best thing on earth. I couldn't imagine my next hours without my family, especially him, my best friend.

It's 9pm and Harry and I are laying around the house. No one else here. I wonder where are our parents and Brian are.

I'll just wait until they call or text. I'll give them a time to enjoy the rest of the day.

Sitting on the dining table, Harry and I having a dinner together. Maybe a little late for a dinner, or maybe not. It depends. We're having a spagetthi and Harry cooked it a while ago. I have to admit that he's the best cook after my mother. I enjoy his foods all the time.

"Kay, you have school tomorrow?" Harry asks me while munching the spagetthi. I nod. I swallow my food and say, "It's not good to talk while munching." Harry chuckles.

"You're talkative. Just like mom." Harry says and he noms another bit of spagetthi.

"How's London?" I ask him. A little frown shows up from his forehead. He looks at me weirdly.

"You've asked me that, Kay." He says. He sounds cold.

"Yeah I have. But we are in a bad silence and I don't want it to keep going like- this." I say. He smiles at me, showing his perfect dimples. Always.

"You could ask me something else." He says, chuckling a little.

"Like what? Oh, your voice?" I ask him, grinning a little bit.

"My voice? What's up with it?" He asks, coughing exaggerately. I laugh a little looking at his face.

"Your talking voice is perfect. I'm asking about your singing voice. You're a pretty good singer, actually. Don't you notice?" I ask, complimenting him. He turns red but he grins, cold.

"Nah, don't ask about it." He answers. I just smile and nod. I don't want to talk it further because, he seems like he doesn't like to talk about it. But why? Should I think about it?

***

After dinner, Harry and I walk upstairs, deciding to get some rest. He wraps his hand around my shoulder while walking and I feel warm. He makes it really comfortable that I just don't want his hands to lose me. I feel very safe around him, did I tell you guys that?

"Having a tired day?" He looks into my eyes, tiredly. But sweet. I nod. He takes my hand and his hands are warm. Maybe he knows that my hands are cold every night.

"Yeah. You?" I ask him back. He slides his fingers into my hands and I feel warm.

"Same. Now, get a rest. I promise you to get you to school, and there's no such thing as 'late'." He says. I smile.

"Okay, Haz. Night." I say. He strokes my hair gently and kisses my forehead. I smile, closing my eyes.

"Night too, my princess. Have a sweet dream." He says.

"You too, my prince." I say. He walks to his bedroom, giving a little smile before he closes his bedroom door.

I walk to my bedroom and close the door slowly. Washing my face, my hands, and my feet before resting my head into the bed. I decide to not to turn on the TV because I might not sleep early if I do so.

Snuggling into the bed, my blanket on, and my comfy pillows. My bed friends. Closing my eyes and say hello the world of dream.

***

5am.

The sky is dark. Still. The atmosphere is cold and everything feels dark. School, I think. I look into my bedroom clock. It shows 5am and it means that I have to get ready for school today.