Chapter 9: Another Night

*Still Harry's POV*

We finally arrive back at Kay's house. Kay looks so tired that she just slept all the way home.

Kay and I walk upstairs and she just directly walk to her room with a single smile and good night.

"Good night, Haz." She smiles at me, tiredly.

"Good night, Kay." I smile back at her. Then she just dissapear behind her bedroom door. I walk to my room just across her room and throw my body.

"This is so tiring, oh god." I cover my face and mess up my curls, mumbling.

I look to the wall clock. 11pm already. Maybe I should take a little shower. It's not wrong, right?

I take a little shower, just to clean myself a little bit. I will take another shower tomorrow. Sleeping with dirty body feels wrong. I just feel it, don't judge me.

After taking a shower, I dry my hair with towel. Throwing myself back to the bed and watching TV. What's up here?

I put on MTv and suddenly see myself singing. 

Shot me out of the sky

You're my kryptonite

You keep making me weak

Yeah, frozen and can't breath

I smile at how weird I act there. I remember the rest of the boys were enjoying making the music video. I miss them. I miss working with them.

While the song playing, I remember this afternoon's incident. I remember Kath. And how much I loved her. I remember all the things I feel when Niall take my place at Kath's heart but luckily, we went to Australia. I remember when Niall felt down just because of that. And all of that stuff Zayn and Annisa did. It's just so memorable. I remember all the boys met Annisa and Kathrine in the street when they were waiting for their school bus.

I lost in my deep thought for too long until my phone vibrates. I look at the wall clock and it's 1am already. I gasp and feel so confused. How can I remember all of that stuff for almost 2 hours?

It's a text from Kay. She's not asleep yet?

'Haz you asleep?' Kay texted.

'Nope, why?'

'Come here. I'm wide awake.' 

I smile and immediately walk to Kay's room. I knock the door and open it. I can see Kay is watching TV all alone, of course.

"Can't sleep I see." I mumble, closing the door.

"Yeah, insomnia." She smiles at me.

"What are you watching?" I walk to her bed and sit there. 

"Nothing, just music videos." She answers. Did she just see my music video?

"How long have you been watching?" I ask her sarcastically.

"Right after I texted you. Don't be so sarcastic, Haz. Gee." She pinches my cheek, causing a big smile on my face, showing my dimples.

"Come here, it's so cold." She moves on the right side of the bed and let me join her in her warm blanket. I cuddle myself into her blanket.

"You know, I always put MTv on when I'm asleep so I can sleep with some musics." She says. I smile.

"Really? That's cool." I reply. Thank God she haven't seen any of One Direction music videos yet. I don't know, maybe our music didn't really 'in' here in Indonesia.

After minutes watching MTv, she suddenly fall asleep. I can see her tired face just sleeping here, on my shoulder. I wrap my hand on her shoulder to make her sleep more comfortable. I rest my head above hers and feeling sleepy as well. Sleeping is the best way now.

***

You're insecure

Don't know what for

I open my eyes suddenly and I can see a big face of Liam Payne on the TV screen. 

"What the hell?" I panic and searching for the TV remote.

You're turning head when you walk to the door

No need make up, to cover up

I look on Kay's night table and I still can't see the remote. I'm rushing on her bed and finally I see a black square thing under Kay's pillow. I take it and shut the TV.

"Oh shut up, Liam." I press the turn off button from the remote and smile in happiness.

"What are you doing, Harry?" Kay wakes up.

"Um, nothing. Just turning off the TV. The music sucks." I lie. How the hell can I say that my own band's music is sucks?

"Really? I think the music is cool. Give me the remote." She begs. 

"No, I don't think I will give you this." I hide the remote behind my back.

"Give me that!" 

"No!" 

"Just, give me my remote back!"

"No I won't! You won't enjoy the music, Kay! It's not your type!" 

"Yeah but maybe I will like it. Just give me!" 

We fight for the remote for so long and finally she takes the remote easily from my hand because I can't hold her angry face. 

She turns on the TV and it's not What Makes You Beautiful music video anymore. 

"See? It's over." She shuts the TV off and back to sleep.

"I'm sorry, Kay." I hold her and, begging for a sorry.

"Yeah. Maybe I will see it later on. Night, Haz." She kisses my cheek and goes sleep. I smile at her at how she doesn't get mad at me but smiling instead.

"Night, Kay." 

--

I can't sleep. Oh great. All I can do now is walking around, so I can feel tired and can sleep as fast as possible.

I walk towards Kay's window and I can see a room in a house across Kay's house is not turned off yet. I can see a blonde guy in his laptop clearly from the window.

I open Kay's window and take out my phone.

'Can't sleep, Nialler?' I text Niall.

I see the blonde guy across there is taking his phone and suddenly he looks at Kay's window. He opens his window.

"Yeah, insomnia. You?" He yells.

"Hey there's no need to yell, silly." I say.

"Something's wrong?" 

"No, not really."

"Really? You sounds awkward. I'll be there in a minute." Then Niall dissapears from his window.

"What?" I mumble. Now, how the hell will he-

"Hey Haz!" He is now in his front door.

"Hey." 

"Come here." 

"How?"

"Just come here." 

"I can't silly." I chuckle.

"Oh really?" He chuckles back.

"Well I'll try." 

I walk out the window and find some paths so I can climb down. This is harder than I thought.

--

"You're strong, Haz." Niall hugs me. I miss his hugs so much.

"Hahaha."

"Niall, there's something I want to tell you. About Kay. I mean, the girl, my bestfriend."

"What's up?"

***

(To be continued)