Chapter 8: Happy Birthday Kay!

*Kath's POV*

Wondering why were Harry and I rush to the car? Because it's 7.30. Our moms said that we should be home by 8 and.. we don't have much time. The carnival is relatively far from my house. That's the problem.

Thank God, there's no traffic along the way. So we can drive slowly and safe until we arrive home. On our way, Harry asks me something.

"Kay, can I ask you something?" Harry asks.

"You don't have to ask me if you can ask me something or not, Haz." I smile at him. He just chuckles.

"Well, I want to be as polite as possible, even if you're my best friend." He smiles while driving. I just smile slightly.

"So, the question is?" I ask him.

"It's about your friends we met at the cinema earlier this morning, remember?" Harry turns serious.

"Yeah, what's up with them?" I change my position of sitting so I can face him.

"How do you know each other?" Harry asks. 

"Well, we're kind of in a same school, same class, same everything. And Kay, she's just like my twins. Because of our almost identical names." I chuckle. But Harry doesn't react as excited as I am.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Hey, there's no need to be too sarcastic. I was just asking." Harry smiles, revealing his dimples. My heart becomes warm when I see his cute smile.

"Oh well, I'm sorry." I change my sitting position into the normal one.

"You don't have to say sorry." Harry smiles.

"We will always be the weirdest best-friend, Harry." I say. 

--

8.10pm

"You both are late." My father screams cheekily from inside when Harry and I open the front door.

"Sorry, Dad." I turn worry and scared. Now I am in a big trouble. I thought we won't arrive late but, yeah..

"It's okay. Now, let's cut your cake." My mother comes from inside and I can see my cake I saw this morning.

"Did you put it in the fridge?" I walk with Harry to the kitchen to wash our hands clean. 

"Yes, of course, dear." My mom says.

"That's cool." Harry says. 

--

"Happy birthday, dear Kathleen, happy birthday to you!" My family and Harry's family are singing the Happy Birthday song for me. I can't hold my happiness. I can spend my 17th birthday with all my family, and Harry.

"Now, cut the cake!" Brian screams. He looks so hungry.

"Okay, little brother." I pat his head slowly and he smiles.

I cut off the cake and give the first slice to my dad and mom. They hug me and kiss my cheek. I smile inside my heart and hoping that my life would be this perfect forever.

"Second slice, for my little brother, Brian." I give the vanilla cake to him and he screams.

"Hooray! Thanks sist! Happy birthday!" He kisses my cheek. He's so cute.

"Third slice, for Harry's Mom and Dad." I give them my next slice and they accept it happily. They both hug me and kiss my cheek.

"Happy birthday, Kathleen." Harry's Dad says. I smile and nod.

"And the last, but not least, this slice is for you, Hazza." I give my last slice to him. He looks so perfect in his blazer and curly hair. He smiles at me and accept my cake.

"Happy birthday, Kathleen." He hugs me so tight and I hug him back. I feel this warmness from his shoulder and his heart beats so fast as we hug each other. I let go of his hug.

We all having so much fun eating the cake and suddenly, my dad screams.

"Now, let's get ready for our dinner." He smiles.

"What? Dinner? But I look awful!" I shocked.

"We both, look awful!" Harry joins.

"You both still have time to change. Besides, you have to put your suitcases to your room." Harry's mom says. What? 

"What? You mean we stay?" Harry turns even more shocked.

"Well, since we are here, and we know the owner of this house really good, why not?" Harry's mom answers.

What? I can't believe this! Harry is going to stay here!

***

 "Hey Kathleen, you ready?" I can hear Harry from outside knocking my door.

Oh yeah, Harry's bedroom is right across mine. We have two guest rooms for unpredictable guest, like Harry and his family. We have one for each floor. Harry's parents decided to take the 1st floor's room and Harry takes the 2nd floor one. 

"Yeah wait, gotta brush my hair." I say. Well actually I'm still naked, covered with my pink towel. 

"Okay I will wait." He yells.

This boy sometimes..

--

"Wow, you look beautiful." Harry's eyes widened. For you info, I'm wearing a bright blue dress with my soft purple cardigan. I braid my hair to the side and my bangs down perfectly. I'm wearing a ballet flat shoes and it makes me really tiny compares with Harry.

"Why thank you, Mr. Styles." I wink at him. 

"You don't know you're so elegant."  I continue. Harry smiles with her bright red face. Harry is wearing his another dark blue blazer with another sign in his pocket. I don't have any idea at how many blazers does he have. Then he wears a deep blue T-Shirt underneath the blazer and his dark jeans. It makes our outfits looks the same.

"We're match." Harry smiles, revealing his beautiful dimples.

Harry and I run a little downstairs and suddenly, our parents gasp.

"You both look so perfect." Brian surprised.

"We're a perfect bestfriend." Harry wraps his hands around me and pull me a little closer to his body. I look at Harry with my hot face.

"Look who's turning red." My mom chuckles. I instantly cover my red face with both of my hands. 

***

*Harry's POV*

Everything is perfect until Kay's father almost ruins my real identity.

"So Harry, your carreer?" Kay's father speaks so proudly. I snap and give a sign to my dad so Kay's dad don't talk anything about it. Thank God he understands.

"What carreer?" Kay's face turn confused and she looks at me, wanting an explanation.

"School carreer of course." My dad continues. 

"Yeah everything is, pretty good actually, Sir." I look at Kay's dad and he just nods.

I can see Kay just look back down and enjoy her phone. I just sigh and feel so great. 

(to be continued)

Author's note: thanks for everyone reading. I love you all. I will probably upload more soon, so stay tune for that. Thanks guys :) x -Kat