Chapter 11: New Friend

A/N: NEW UPDATE WOOHOO!

And thank you guys so much for reading, it is really great knowing that you guys like my story :)

Anyway, here's the next part. -Kat xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see Kay just walk away leaving me standing up there. I feel incredibly bad and I wonder how awkward our next hours be later. I lost myself in my own thoughts.

"Wow, that was pretty intense." I hear someone irish walking towards my way. It's Niall.

"You heard it?" I sigh, looking at how calming Niall's face is.

"Pretty much everything." He answers.

"My first fight with her." I look down.

"It is normal, mate. No trouble, no friendship." Niall taps my shoulder gently. I smile at him.

"Thanks Niall. You're the best." I thank him.

"No, your best is Louis." Niall answers, chuckling. I smile at him wider.

"Well, you're my best too." I look into his eyes. Thank God to give me a great friend like him.

"Wanna go out? You know, to make youself calmer. It's okay if you don't want to." Niall offers something I might need for now.

"Let's go." 

***

"This stuff is amazing, oh my God!" Niall screams at the some sort of 'soup but not soup' thing that he eats. 

Yep, we're doing an 'eating adventure' because Niall said, food will make me calmer. And appearantly it works well.

"What is this again?" Niall ask me about the soup. I shook my head.

"I don't remember. I just pointed at the menu and the seller automatically understood it." I explain, sipping another spoon of this soup.

"What did you point?" Niall asks me further. He hands me the menu book and I search around it, trying to remember.

"Umm.." I mumble myself.

"Oh this one." I point at a text and showing it to Niall.

"S.. So.. Soto?" Niall asks me, hoping for a simple clue if he's right or not.

I raise my shoulder and shook my head, giving him a sign that I don't have any idea if it is.

"Yes it is." A familiar voice suddenly answers. I look up and I can see a familiar face.

"Harry, right?" She smiles at me and I smile back at her. I know this person. It’s Kay’s best friend but I don’t remember her name.

“Yes. You’re Kay’s friend right?” I let her sit in front of me, since Niall is eating the ‘Soto’ beside me.

“Yep I am. I’m Allisa.” She offers her hand to shake mine.

“Harry.” I grab her hand and shake it gently. Allisa turns over Niall and offers her hand to a super hungry Niall.

“And, you?”

“I can’t grab your hand, babe. My hand’s oily. My name’s Niall though.” Niall smiles at her. I see Allisa takes Niall’s hand and shake it gently too.

“I don’t care.” Allisa looks at Niall’s eyes and she smiles. Her smile is so sweet that it just makes Niall smiles too. They both freeze and it is kind of romantic?