Chapter 3: 'K', 'H', Infinity

*Harry's POV*

I'm so excited to meet this cheeky cute girl. Kay! How are you? I miss you so much. I really miss you so much.

My family and I go directly from the airport straight to Kay's house. That's why I'm so excited. 

When I arrive at Kay's house, I open the taxi's door and run to Kay's house. 

"This is her house, isn't this?" I point at Kay's house door. I see my mom nods.

I press the bell button, hoping that they're going to notice me.

The door opens.

"Harry! My big boy!" Kay's father hugs me tight and welcomes me. I already think of him as my own father. So proud.

"How are you, sir?" I hug him back. "I'm great. Thanks for asking." He smiles.

"Hello, Harry. You've grown already." Kay's mom kisses my cheek. 

"Hello, ma'am. Hahaha." I chuckle.

"Hazza!" There's my little brother, Brian. 

"Hello Brian! Look at you, big bro!" I hug him and he hugs me back tight.

"Kay's upstais, Harry. I think she's shy to see you." Kay's mom says.

"Yeah, I think so. She ran upstairs so fast when she heard you were about to come." Brian continues.

"She did?" I surprised. What is the matter with this girl? I am excited to meet her but she's shy?

"Go upstairs, go meet her." Kay's father says. I nod.

Yeah of course I will. I walk slowly upstairs to Kay's room. I see a cream colored door with 'Kay's Castle' decoration in it. 

I knock the door twice and open it. And I can smell Kay's fragrance. So soothing and calming. I see someone there, with her golden hair sitting so peacefully. 

"Kay?" I call her.

***

*Kay's POV*

"Harry?" I hear someone is calling me, and it's like Harry's voice but deeper.

I turn around and I can see someone curly and cheeky. That's my Harry.

"Harry!" I jump out of my chair and put my comb on my table. I hug him immediately.

"Harry how are you?!" I smile on Harry's chest.

"Kay, I'm good. I miss you so much!" Harry's head is resting on mine. We're hugging like brother and sister missing each other.

"Look at you." He lets me go and hold my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful." He looks into my eyes. I can see his green eyes is smiling at me. I think I blush. I smile at the way he looks at me.

"And you're a big boy now." I hold his cheeks. He smiles so sweet to me. 

I walk back to my table and grab my comb. I can see Harry's reflection from my mirror in front of me. He walks to my couch and sits there.

"You've changed, Harry." I smile at him from the reflection. He looks at me.

"What? I'm still the old Hazza you know." He chuckles.

"No I mean, your style changed. I remember when you met me with only a pair of short jeans, converse and hoodie. And now? You're wearing blazer, and t-shirt, and long black jeans, and supras." I describe him so clearly.

"Hahaha, but I still have my curly hair." He shakes his head and make his curls looks better and it is.

"And I still have my golden hair." I put my comb since I'm done combing my hair. I walk to the couch Harry is sitting and sit beside him.

"How's London?" I tap his thigh.

"Umm, not much going on. You?" He says.

"Same here." I smile.

Oh for your information, I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. So crowded here but cool.

"Jakarta is, pretty loud. Traffics everywhere, yeah?" His accents is blowing me up.

"Yeah, pretty much." I chuckle.

"I.. I have something for you." He takes something from his pocket. It's a jewelry box. He gives me that and I take it.

I open the box and I see a silver necklace with 3 little charms in it. A letter 'K', 'H' and an infinity charm. It is very gorgeus but, I believe that this is so expensive.

"Harry, what is this about?" I look at him confusedly.

"Don't worry! I give this to you because I want you to remember me. This is a friendship necklace. Promise me you will wear this wherever you go?" He makes a puppy face. 

"I promise. But this is so expensive, isn't this?" I look at him. He smiles.

"The price doesn't really matter, Kay. So do you want me to help you wear this?" He smiles with his dimples. I can't help but nod.

He takes the necklace from the box and I lift up my golder hair. He helps me wear the necklace. After that, I turn around to Harry's side and he kisses my cheek.

"Happy birthday, Kathleen. Wish you all the best. I love you." He hugs me tight one more time.

"Thank you Harry, I love you too." I hug him back in happiness.

God, can this be even happier?

*to be continued*