04

Isn't he beautiful? I think he's beautiful :))

~A few days earlier~

Taehyung was standing in front of the massive mirror in his room, admiring his reflection. The sleek black coat he was wearing over the pearl white shirt and his trousers cladded his godly physique, making him look simply alluring. The suit was designed by Dior. Designed exclusively for Mr. Kim, the CEO of Tan Corporation. He smiled at himself in the mirror and glanced at the designer from Dior standing next to him.

Taehyung looked perfect but something was off.

"Next one" He said and a herd of servants and designers rushed to his side, undressing him. He was dressed in the next suit; the Gucci one. Its design was different and looked so formal and delicate. It made Taehyung look even more Godly in it, if possible. He turned around and about and admired his reflection. The designer of Dior was now replaced by the designer of Gucci.

While Taehyung was busy arguing with himself if he looked too dazzling for a meeting with the president of South Korea, the door to his room barged open and a blonde-haired, short man entered. Well, at least he was shorter than Taehyung. He had chubby cheeks but if you looked at his side profile, you'll definitely be surprised how sharp his facial features were. His jaw looked like it would cut diamonds. He had plump rosy lips and now, as he walked into Taehyung's room, hurriedly, Taehyung couldn't help but smile at how adorable the shorter man looked.

"Taehyung! We'll get late. Hurry the hell up" He said when he had walked closer to Taehyung.

"Chillax, Chim. We're not late"

"Yes we would be if we don't leave now"

Taehyung sighed in defeat. Chim, or Park Jimin was right. Taehyung was busy trying on suit after suit and admiring himself to realize that they were running out of time. Jimin was his assistant, as well as his childhood best friend. They basically grew up together. He was older than Taehyung, only two months but he always played the older brother with Taehyung. And for as long as Taehyung could remember there wasn't a single time where Jimin was wrong about something he had said. He was smart like that.

"Do you think this looks good enough?" Taehyung asked glancing at Jimin's reflection in the mirror, which was staring right back at him. Jimin was wearing a suit too, quite identical to Taehyung's but it wasn't Gucci, some other brand. Jimin too was filthy rich, the way Taehyung would call himself, so he dressed as expensively as Taehyung.

"Yes. You look too perfect even" Jimin sounded impatient.

"What? Then should I-"

"Taehyung!" Jimin said warningly.

"Okay okay let's go" Taehyung said and walked out with the shorter man.

When they finally arrived at the blue house, the residence of the president of South Korea, a few other people had already arrived. Taehyung was greeted immediately by the said businessmen and women. They lined up to shake hands with him. Well, nothing new. Kim Taehyung had a reputation of a celebrity and besides, to be the owner of the company that made most profits in South Korea. (Well, at least last year it was him. The year before it was Jeon)