15

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

"Fuck! Oh!"

Profanities flooded out of Taehyung's mouth as Jeongguk bobbed his head up and down Taehyung's shaft with uncharted passion.

Jeongguk was kneeling behind the kitchen table, sucking Taehyung, enjoying every bit of the act as Taehyung lost it with every flick of his tongue.

It was too early in the morning for them to be this horny but who could blame them? They had the whole house to themselves. The whole thing was totally not unexpected.

That morning Jeongguk had woken up to an empty space behind him. It had had him doubting whether the previous night had had been a dream but soon figured out that it wasn't, as he was still in Taehyung's bedroom.

A neat pile of clothes had been placed on the corner of Taehyung's bed, with a toothbrush. Jeongguk had figured out that they must be for him, heart warming up in realization that Taehyung might have picked those out himself.

He had almost thrown a tantrum after checking his phone and seeing that it was past 8.30 a.m. but then instantly had calmed down after remembering that it was a public holiday and that he didn't have to go to the office that day.

After a shower he had gone downstairs in search of Taehyung. He had been in the kitchen, cutting up some vegetables to cook something.

They had greeted each other, and one thing led to another and the next moment Jeongguk was on his knees in front of a needy Taehyung.

"Ahh! Fuck baby your mouth's a blessing" Taehyung groaned.

Jeongguk repeated the process of swirling his tongue around Taehyung's leaking tip and bobbed his head up and down. His neck was starting to hurt but he had too little care for that.

Jeongguk gripped into Taehyung's thighs as he took more of Taehyung in his mouth and started deep throating him. It had Taehyung moaning louder. Jeongguk was desperate as he started palming his clothed member. Both of them were closing their climaxes until-

"Oppa?!" A feminine voice called from outside the kitchen.

Jeongguk panicked and almost choked on Taehyung's dick. Taehyung saw Jennie approaching the kitchen and he signaled Jeongguk to stay hidden. Fortunately Jennie can't see Jeongguk as he was kneeling behind the kitchen table.

"Oppa, what are you doing? Where's the staff?"

"Hey, Jennie" Taehyung said awkwardly. "I...uh...gave them off today"