31

Trigger warning! Slight BDSM (of another ship,not taekook)_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

The interior of Jimin's apartment was basked in darkness as he stepped inside. He was quick to turn the lights on, igniting the whole apartment in brightness. But not blinding. Two men followed Jimin inside, both of whom were taller than he.

Jimin's apartment was spacious and luxurious; but simple. There weren't too much décor. Most of the things being shades of white and dark blue.

Jimin stood in the middle of the living room, watching the two men awkwardly look around his apartment with a gentle smile playing on his lips. Jimin felt a motion at his feet and looked down to see Paws, his beautiful feline friend purring and entangling his tail around Jimin's leg while he carelessly stood on Jimin's branded shoe.

"Hello there, Paws" Jimin said as he picked up the calico cat. "Were you lonely without me?" Jimin had brought him home recently. Only weeks ago. He was feeling conflicted with so much going on his life and had thought a friend to keep him company would be more than nice. Especially after he had cut ties with his father. The man had been released from the police after pressing him with charges. Paws had kept Jimin Company through the lonely nights and dull evenings.

Hoseok and Yoongi watched as Jimin cuddled the cat, whispering sweet things to him.

"Make yourself at home" Jimin addressed the two men watching him before he made his way to the kitchen, Paws in his hands.

Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the long leather couch, side by side and watched Jimin feed the cat. He seemed to be affectionate towards the cat more than towards either of them.

"Just tell Jimin to date the cat" Yoongi grumbled, watching Jimin give the cat a little too much attention.

Hoseok laughed, hitting Yoongi lightly on the arm and making him chuckle too.

When Jimin had finished attending to his cat, he came towards the sofa where Hoseok and Yoongi sat with three wine glasses and a wine bottle.

After Jimin had joined the staff of Tan Corporation for celebratory dinner, to which Hoseok ad joined, him being a main sponsor of the summit and a close friend of Taehyung, Jimin had planned to come to his apartment with him. But after they met Yoongi on their way, he had decided to take both men with him because he needed to sort this whole relationship thing out. He finally wasn't busy so there was no better time for that.

"Finally you've acknowledged us!" Hoseok said cheerfully.

"Sorry guys. Paws was probably hungry all day" Jimin said apologetically as he placed the glasses and bottle on the coffee table.