𝟸: 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗

"Nobody really knows everything, and they can only assume

"Nobody really knows everything, and they can only assume."

Selah's Pov

"You're late." Gramps teased as i rushed into the diner.

"What?" I checked the clock hanging to the left of the diner. "No i'm not."

"Then why were you running?" He laughed.

Okay i'm late.

"Okay i overslept... i'm sorry." I laughed nervously as i went over to the back of the counters to grab my apron.

I watched as he shook his head disappointedly while he sat in front of a guy who was sitting alone.

I furrowed my brows in curiosity as i walked over to Terry who was jotting down the stuff we needed to buy.

"Who's that?" I leaned against the counter as i looked over at him.

"That's the dude Gramps is interviewing for the cook position."

"Oh." I smiled to myself.

I watched as he smiled at my grandpa. I'm a sucker for dimples. Then i froze once i saw him look at me. We legit just made eye contact.

"Stop staring weirdo." Terry smacked my arm.

"I wasn't staring." I shake my head as i go take a table's order.

"Yeah you were." He chuckled as he continued to write shit down.

After 20 minutes Gramps and the mystery dimple man walked over to us.

"Guys... meet Daniel Campos. He's our new cook." Gramps introduced him as he just stood there and looked right at me.

"Sup dude." Terry shook his hand as Daniel just nodded.

"This is my grandson Terry and this is my granddaughter Selah." Gramps smiled as he ended up getting a phone call.

I was so shy i couldn't say shit.

"Are you from Maine?" Terry questioned as Daniel shook his head no.

"No. Just moved here."

"Oh where you from?" My brother questioned as he just hesitated to answer.

"The western United States." He cleared his throat. "How about you guys?"

"Born and raised here in Augusta, Maine. Not the one in Georgia." Terry laughed.

"Cool." He nodded. He gave no fucks.

"Well if you ever need help getting around just ask Selah. She's good at giving directions. Right sis." Terry elbowed me causing me to hiss in pain.

"That hurt asshole." I glared at him and his pointy ass elbows.

"Selah... language." Gramps glared at me.

Then Gramps took Daniel to the kitchen area.

"You were so awkward. You usually never shut up." Terry laughed. "That must mean you got a little attraction to the new guy." He smirked at me.

"Shut up." I smack him with a rag as i use it to clean the counter.

"He doesn't talk very much." Terry shrugged.

"Yeah i know. I was there."

"Shit i didn't know.. you were so quiet i forgot you existed." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him as i end up getting distracted with more customers.

—spookysblock

heheh

Sooo uhhhh:)

This is my new book

Its gonna be so different then what i usually write

And you'll see why

Okay bye.