𝟷𝟷: 𝚟𝚞𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

"If i was the greatest thing that happened to you, would you know it?"

Selah's pov

"So Luna Cortez was your ex?" I spoke softly as he just nodded his head.

"Hey don't you sing too?" Antonio questioned me as i nodded.

I wasn't as famous as Luna. She was having a whole world tour and sold out concerts. I just got a manager that was really going to help me get far. She's honestly so amazing and because of her i got a few shows lined up. Also Terry helps with the music as well. He's really good at giving me criticism to make my songs better.

"Damn homie. Let me find out you got a type." Antonio and Terry just laughed.

"Shut up." Oscar hissed. It was so weird... his name is Oscar now.

"You said none of your relationships were serious." We both sat back down. Away from Terry and Antonio.

"They weren't." He shook his head.

I ain't even think of leaving sometimes
I ain't even think of letting go

I paused so we could hear her words from her hit song Sometimes.

"Oh cmon she wrote this while we were dating. It was just living in the moment. It meant something at the time. It doesn't mean we love each other still."

"So this is about you." I nodded my head.

"Selah. Its the past. Lets drop it."

"How can i drop it when her songs make it seem like your love was so real?"

"Well it obviously wasn't because i'm right here aren't i?"

Oscar's pov

After Selah and i had our first fight in our entire 2 year relationship.

Like yeah we've argued.

But something about this one really hit different.

Selah was really mad at me.

I don't know if she's jealous of the fact that i liked other girls before her or if shes mad i never mentioned any of my past life until a few days ago.

Yeah probably the second one.

She ended up storming off with Terry to record some music. I was supposed to come with her but i think i should give her space.

I've never seen her so upset with me.

I didn't like it.

Its really hard for me to express my feelings sometimes but i really do love Selah.

Like i love her so much i want to get married and have kids with her.

"What you thinkin about?" Antonio interrupted my thoughts as we sat at a bench at the park.

"I was planning on telling Selah about my past. But this isn't how." I sighed. "And i probably just fucked up a future with her."

"Nah man. She hella loves you. Ive been here for not even a complete week and i can already tell the chemistry you guys have. She ain't giving up on you." He shook his head.

"I hope not." I smile as i pull out the box with the ring.

"Oh shit. You're gonna propose?" He checked out the ring and grinned at me. "I'm happy for you man." He dapped me up.

"Im nervous as fuck."

"Cause you're afraid she's gonna reject your ass." He teased.

"Shut up."

"Hey remember that one time... like wayyy back when you and Catalina (His ex) were almost going to get married." He chuckled.

"I would've cried to this day if i actually went through with that. Fuck that shit." I laugh my ass off.

My ex Catalina was so toxic. She cheated multiple times and i cheated too. With her cousin. Who just so happens to be a famous singer now. Also the songs she sings just so happens to be about me.

Luna Cortez.

I told Selah briefly about Luna.

She was apart of my life for a year.

She was 17 at the time.

I really regret being in this relationship because i was older than her. Which is another reason why i'm happy i left.

Well anyways... i dated a girl named Luna. She was a daughter of a OG Santo, Miguel or Pelon.

She didn't live with him in Freeridge. She was raised by her mom in Brentwood. But when her mom past away she had to live with her dad.

She was pissed about it.

And i found her walking by herself in Freeridge. Which wasn't safe at all.

Ever since then she fell in love with me. We hung out everyday. She talked about a future with me. Especially on the day i planned on faking my death.

But throughout the relationship in the back of my head all i could think about was how she was still young.

She still needed to grow up and find who she was as a person.

I was already at the point of my life where i was ready to settle down. Luna was about to finish high school. She had so much more growing to do

"So Luna is a singer." I mention to Sad Eyes as he nodded.

"After you 'died' she was heart broken. For a year she would lock herself up in her room. She was writing music. Then she finally decided to make it legit. And now look at her. Singing songs about you on a world tour." He laughed.

I shook my head.

"I know for a fact if i stayed and never left... she wouldn't be a singer." Is all i said to him.

—spookysblock

Okay just to clear things up..

This isn't a book 2 to any series.

It refers to another book but you won't be lost if you haven't read it.

If you've read Enlighten then you'd know more about Luna and her relationship with Oscar.

Okay bye

I'll shut the fuck up cause i dont even think i know what i'm saying🤡