𝟸𝟷: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

"Theres a million reasons why i should give you up"

Selah's pov

"Okay whats wrong with you?" Terry sighed as he cut the music.

"Im sorry... i just... um... this song is really hard for me." I let out a sigh as i walked out the recording booth.

"Why?" He pouted.

"Oscar and i have been talking again." I cleared my throat.

"Sis. What the fuck. I thought you cut him off."

"I did. But Terry i really love him." I sniffled.

"Okay and why are you crying about it?"

"He said he doesn't ever want to get back together. That he's bad news. He doesn't want to fuck me up." I groan as i sat on the couch.

"He's just talking out of his ass. He wants to get back with you. Its just.... he thinks your in love with Charlie so he backed off. So you can be happy or whatever."

"But i friend zoned Charlie." I sighed.

"I friend zoned him because i want Oscar."

"Well go tell him that dumbass." He ushered me to get out and go to Oscar's house to talk to him.

"Okay okay." I freak out as i open the door to leave the studio.

"Oh shit." I mutter as i bumped into a guy.

I looked up and saw Oscar just standing there. As if he was hesitant on knocking on the door.

"Hey um... i was just wondering if we could... uh talk?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Of course." I smile at his nervousness as i back into the studio.

"Terry get out."

"What?" Terry turned and looked at me.

Then he saw Oscar and nodded.

"Aight. I'll leave you too alone." He smirked.

"So how have you been?" He cleared his throat as we sat on the couch.

"Good." I smiled.

"You probably think i'm weird for coming to your studio." He chuckled.

"No not really. To be honest i was gonna go to your house."

"You were?" He smiled.

"Yeah."

"Why?" He questioned as i sat up nervously.

"To tell you that i dont think your bad news for me." I cleared my throat.

I gently placed my hand on his chin to turn his head to see a tear drop tattoo.

It was familiar because he has one in the photo i've seen on him. I guess he got it tatted back on. Same thing with the Santos cross on his neck.

"I'm not the same guy from Maine, Selah." He let out a sigh.

"I know." I nodded in understanding.

"And i'm fine with that. Because i know deep down the love is still the same." I smiled.

Then we both leaned in closer.

We kissed softly and it was so weird to be kissing him again after all these months of being split up.

"I really think we can make it work." He said softly as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Lets make it work." I smile as he pulled me in for another kiss.

—spookysblock

Yall ship

Oscar & Selah

Or

Oscar & Luna