Chapter 6 - 11:06

Chapter 6

Kanina pa ako paikot-ikot sa hotel. I called Blake several times but he's not answering his phone. I have no choice but to go to the room he's staying in. I know it's weird but I have no choice. Sumakay ako ng elevator at pumunta sa unit niya.  Someone caught my hand before I could knock. I turned around and saw Bryle staring at me. 

"B-Bryle." I uttered.

"Come with me," he stated and pulled my hand. Lumabas kami ng hotel at sumakay kami sa kotse. Gosh, I'm tired. My feet were killing me.

"Bryle, Where are you taking me?" tanong ko.

"You'll see."

We stopped at the hospital, which made me curious. Naglakad kami hanggang sa marating namin ang isang kwarto. I saw Blake lying on the bed and there was a woman watching over him. 

"What happened to Zion?" I asked. Bryle didn't answer. I just kept quiet and closed my eyes. I have many questions running through my mind.

"That girl, She's Kiya." he mentioned. Napatignin ako sa babae at hawak hawak niya ang kamay ni Blake. I can't understand myself. It’s also perhaps a feeling of jealousy or something that a lot of people feel. It's weird. 

"Do you know her?"I asked.

"Has Blake told you yet?" I looked at Bryle and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Which?"

"It's better if you hear it from him." Bryle claimed.

"You're affected?" he grinned. "No matter how much time has gone by or how many relationships you've had since, it's hard to truly forget your first love. Falling in love with someone for the first time is a life-changing experience."

"What are you talking about?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"Come inside. I think he's awake." he said calmly. Blake turned to us as Bryle opened the door. He looked at me but immediately averted his eyes.

"I'll be waiting outside." Kiya came out of the room and closed the door. I sat in the chair next to Blake's bed and checked his vitals.

"You shouldn't have come," he said that caused me to stop. He's leaning against the headboard of his bed and couldn’t even dare to look at me. 

"Why did you faint?" Inayos ko ang kumot niya at inalalayan siyang umupo. "May nararamdaman ka ba?"

"Did Bryle tell you everything?" he asked.

"May kailangan ba akong malaman?" mahinahong tanong ko. He smirked and turned a blind eye.

"Do you  want to know what happened between Bryle and I?" he asked. I stared at him and sighed. Blake even gave me a bitter smile.