Dictator

With each word that fell from my lips , I felt more afraid , why couldnt be answered . Maybe because I felt as if I was re living every moment , and it was all overwhelming . To break infont of Pan was sucicide thats why no one ever did ,yet i found my self on the edge , on the brink of falling . But then i thought of my father, of the great man he was and what he would think of me if he could see me now and what he would do if in a similar situation . Hook was the kind of man that was able to manipulate any situation for his benefit . Using the ounce of strength that remained I remembered the kiss Pan and I shared , how he wanted to teach me magic and how I could use this to my advantage. Maybe even beat him at his own game . Pan listened intently as I told him how I ended up here once again . His face contorting as I went into detail about Felix's attack . It confused me he had treated me just the same as Felix , but he sat here looking at me like I was precious china a porcelain doll that if touched or broken would be calamtious, a sin and that whoever was responsible was repugnant . My head was not a safe place to be right now . Too many thoughts swarmed through my mind like bee's each one darker then the next and more and more confusing . When I first embarked on my journey through the woods to find my family tree and my father, I never thought I would get lost . But in these woods I found Pan , and with Pan i found my family tree , but the dark shadows that lurked hidden in the shrubbery obscure what lies infront of me , things I thought I knew were distorted and I found myself not knowing anything . Once I had unspun my story Pan raised from crouching beside me and scrambled through the few bits of furniture that remained intact , he pulled out an old wooden box , engravings decorating ever surface each one precise and delicate . From there he pulled cloths ,bandages ,alcahol and cream , he closed the box and crouched down beside me once more. He removed the cork from the glass bottle and took the cloth in one hand placing it on the top of the bottle which contexts could incompasitate a grown adult if they were to ingest only a few ounces . He tipped the bottle so that the alcahol soaked into the cloth , once the cloth had turned a darker shade he placed the bottle beside him before coming closer to me , he raised the cloth to my skin where he placed it against the fresh wounds and lacerations . It stung . I turned my head away only to have Pan place two of his fingers under my chin turning them so I was Facing him once more . I looked at him , his eyes were focused on the task at hand - but there was a kindness about them that I hadn't seen until these recent hours . His touch was firm but not restricting , it was almost pleasant to have him here for me tending to the wounds he had participated in creating . I pushed those thoughts to the side as I saw him place the cloth to the side and pick up the cream and bandages . He placed the cream on the bandages before wrapping them onto my skin , the cream soothed the pain and the bandages provided a barrier . He set me down on his bed where he sat the other end dimpling gazing at me . We didn't speak the whole time , both if us just watching sitting peacefully . Something very rare on this island. The comforting silence soon turned to an awkward one , " I am sorry I came here " I spoke the thing that had been etched into my brain the moment I stepped foot here in attempt to fill the empty air with something besides our breath .

Pan looked down and nodded his he's slowly , his lips pursed together . " are you talking about my cabin - or Neverland ? " his voice was eerily quiet , this conversation could go either way . But truth be told I couldn't answer his question , the More I thought about it and considered what had taken place whilst I was here the more I wondered if I had made the right decision . These were the thoughts that were constantly there , in the back if my mind . And I still had bit answered them , not fully . I had given them some consideration but never came to the conclusion if I made the right decision or not . I knew I could never answer , as I would always be wondering what my life would be like if I had stayed . My breath bitched as I answered truthfully" I don't know " , for maybe the first time I was truthful .

The Dynamic between Pan and I was changing it was unfamiliar and challenging .

He waved his hand , a green glow surrounding both of us , Pan closed his eyes . Just Relax