•|| D&S 1: 'Woops' ||•

{Lord please help me...}

•[--------/////Da furst day...(1)\\\\\----------]•

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT THE CHESE?!"

"It means...that I forgot the chese?"

"...Bob...your fired."

"B-but...mah name Jeffffff!" The poor pre-unemployed man yooted pleadingly as he burned to his death.

"Ugh. Damn earthlings. Would've been better if they all had died in a fire.."

Dominic, aka the guy that burned down Jeffffff, pinched the bridge of his nose as he waved his hand. "Freddy, Bonnie! Would you mind cleaning this 'hot' mess?"

The brown bear and the purple bunny popped their heads from across the hall.

"Bon...how did we get here?"

"I don't know to be honest. Are we just apart of a cosmic coincidence or something? Or... is there really a God that-"

"Wrong script."

"Oh, then I dunno."

"What was all that talk about God and your purpose?"

''No idea-what talk about God?''

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No-pe.''

"You sure?"

"YEA-YEEEEET"

"Dude."

"Uh...here, follow me. I think you just open this door...and then we'll find the script inside their desk..."

Freddy decided to take his time by pretending he couldn't open the door. Bonnie looked at him with confusion. "Freddy are you okay?"

"...No-PLEASE OPEN THIS DOOR!"

"Eh-I'M TRYING!"

"WHY ISN'T IT OPENING?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

Foxy: "PATHETIC IMMATURES."

"WHY DON'T YOU TRY IT THEM, MR. COCKY?!"

"Woops. Wrong script again."

"M'kay Mate!"

{*10 seconds later...*}-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Foxy...fails dramatically like all the other 999999999999999 times he slammed into a metal door...and all the other times he crashed into automatic sliding doors while entering Walmart with a shopping cart.

Dominic groaned as he got up and walked over to the 'frighting' trio."What da frick are you three doing?"

Freddy was the first to answer. "Oh, we can't find the script."
"Kid swear, ya cow!" "S'cuse meh?'' "You're not even Scottish!"

"-OR IRI-" "SHHHHHHHHHH-"

"But, your saying the script right now."

"I am?"

"We are?"

''Ye. I underwent some very complicated procedures to make sure my Private Christian Server stays pure."

"...Nevermind. We'll just pretend we know."
Dominic sighed as he walked away, pulling out his iPizzone that cost 10,000 robux and started spamming a friend.

{With Su-I mean...Surwea(Lol woops)}-//-//-//-//-//-//-

"AHG, FACK! WHY U TAKE DA LETTUCE OUT!?"