《10》

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

My eyes struck open. I put my hand against my lips recalling the event in dream.

I looked at the time 6 am. I got out of Jeongin's bed and went back to the guest room.

I grabbed my bag and threw in my uniform. I was gonna change at home and bring Jeongin his clothes to him later.

I left through the front door and went back home. I got inside my jumping inside through my window. I changed into a new uniform and put Jeongin's clothes to wash.

I went out the house since no one else was home and started walking towards Felix's house.

I was about to knock on his door when he opened it up and smiled.

"Is Jeongin with you?"- Felix

"No I came here first."- Y/N

"Oh okay let's go get him and Hyunjin, but Minho lives in this neighborhood too so him first. Oh and Chris we have to get Chris he lives near Jeongin."- Y/N

Felix lead me to this house and knocked on the door. Minho opened up with his hair still a bit messy.

"Not done getting ready yet?"- Y/N

"Nope I just woke up"- Minho.

I helped him fix his hair as we walked towards Jeongin's neighborhood.

We got there in a matter of minutes.

"Jeongin! Hyunjin! Open up!"- Felix

We were met with a sleepy face Hyunjin.
"It's not time for school is it?"- Hyunjin

"Yes it is now get up sleepy head. We'll be back for you!"- Felix

We walked toward Chris house. He was already outside when we saw him. He smiled at us and ran towards us.

"Hey!"- Chris

"Come on we're waiting on Jeongin and Hyunjin, but they should be about done"- Minho

We were back to Jeongin's house and they both had stepped out the house.

Jeongin looked at me, but just looked away afterwards.

"Can we get breakfeast? It's too early for school anyways"- Hyunjin

"Fine"- Felix

We stopped by at a cafè getting a few drinks and a cheesecake for Minho. He said something about the cheesecake being for his friend.

"Felix I'm tired"- Y/N

"You're always tired"- Felix

He hugged me and kept me in arms only making me sleepier.

He let go of me and held my hand. We walked to school as Felix walked with me cause I was slow, but everyone else was ahead of us.

Once we got to school we went our separate ways. I went to my locker a note falling out once more.