《11》

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

After reading the note I couldn't handle being in class with this mysterious guy.
I don't remember anyone other then Chris and Jeongin. They've been the only people I've kissed.

My heart was beating so rapidly I just couldn't stay still another second.

I raised my hand asking to be excused from class.

I grabbed my stuff leaving the class.
None of this felt safe. And as if it was all planned out I got a call asking me to go to the police station.

I left school and walked to the police station I was greeted with the same police officer from that day. He smiled at me before speaking.

"Thank you for coming. We've done all our investigating and your parents"- Police

He stopped for a moment fiddling with his fingers.

"What about my parents?"- Y/N

"We'll be taking them into investigation too. The man revealed that he was only coming for the money your parents promised. And if they didn't pay up you were there next payment"- Police

My heart shattered. My parents were going to sell me. They were going to give me away to this guy who was probobly old and gross.

"And what will happen to me if they are charged guilty?"- Y/N

"Well your old enough to live by yourself. You can sell the house you guys live in for money. It's all up to you afterwards."- Police

I sighed as I walked out the police station. What was I gonna do? I don't have any family here.

Our house is probobly worth nothing more then $500.

I started walking home. When I got there the worst thing ever was happening. I was seeing my parents being dragged out our house. I ran up to my mom. This had to be a lie. I could never imagine my parents being taken away.

Not even if they're awful people. They raised me and took care of me.

I tried holding onto her arm, but the police pushed me off. I was on the floor as I saw both my parents being driven away. What could my parents have done?

There wasn't something right. Someone had to be playing a trick on me. My parents weren't this cruel.

I wasn't planning on selling this house until it was clear they were guilty.

I went inside my house packing a few bags of clothes. I didn't feel safe at home. If anything I felt like those people will probobly come and find me here.

"Y/N!"- Felix

I saw Felix running up to me as he grabbed me.

"I'm so sorry. I heard what happened."- Felix