《29》

Jeongin's POV

"Hello I'm Y/N's boyfriend"- Jeno

"Oh, nice to meet you"- Jeongin

Jeno looked at Y/N and smiled her.

"Well anyways, where are we going to study?"- Jeongin

"We were planning at studying at Y/N's house if that's alright with you"- Jeno

"That's fine. I guess"- Jeongin

"Oh and we're gonna go get some snacks on the way to her house"- Jeno

I nodded my head and followed behind them. While we were walking to the nearest convenient store I couldn't help but notice the fact that Jeno kept holding onto Y/N's hand.

I tried to let it go, but I l don't have self control. I suddenly had a great idea. I walked faster and got in between both of them.

Let's see how Jeno reacts to this now.

"Y/N, I actually have a question about English. I don't want to forget it so can I ask you it now?"- Jeongin

"Sure what is it?"- Y/N

"How do I say she's my girlfriend not yours in English?"- Jeongin

"Oh, it's she's my girlfriend not yours"- Y/N

"Thanks"- Jeongin

I looked over to Jeno, but he didn't even look mad at the fact that I was right next to Y/N. I guess I just have to do something bigger.

Y/N's POV

When would you ever need to know that in English?

You don't just go up to people and say that. I looked over to Jeno, who seemed just fine. We made it to the convenient store and I started looking for gummy bears.

Jeno joined me on finding gummy bears while Jeongin looked for his own things.

Jeno stayed close to me the whole time. He held my hand and had his arms wrapped around me. I'm no gonna lie, I felt happy when he was showing me affection, but I felt terrible.

I finally had found my gummy bears along with a cherry coke and some chocolate. Jeongin had a coke in his hand and in the other a bag of m&m's.

Jeno grabbed himself some chips and offered to pay for all of our stuff.

I tried refusing, but he had kissed my cheek and paid the cashier. And I'm not lying when I say my face was 10x redder than usual.

We again continued on the walk to my house and I realized Jeongin had never been to my house before. Not even once.

"Jeongin, you've never been to my house right?"- Y/N

"No, but isn't it in the same neighborhood has Felix and Minho?"- Jeongin

"No, but it's close to it"- Y/N

"Did you move? Last time you said that's where you lived"- Jeongin

"Yeah, but it's still close by"- Y/N

Jeno looked at me confused, but he didn't say anything. We walked all the way to my house. I opened the door and let the two of them inside.

Honestly, from someone else's view bringing two guys to your house seems nasty, but it's not like my neighbors haven't done worst.

I sigh as I watched Jeongin looking around. He must feel disgusted seeing my house.

"You have a nice house, it's cute"- Jeongin

He gave me his cute smile and I felt my stomach do a back flip. No matter what I can't hate Jeongin.

"Umm, we can study in the living room."- Y/N

I lead them to the living room where we sat on the coach. I sat between the two boys and pulled out my English notebook.

I opened up to our recent notes and that when a piece of paper fell out. I felt my heart drop as I picked up the piece of paper.

"I'll be right back. Review the recent notes."- Y/N

I went up to my room and unfolded the paper.

Do you still love me?
I'm still the only one, right?

I left the paper on my bed and went back to the living room. Jeno was looking at the notes while Jeongin was looking around.

"Let's get started. We can start with some new vocabulary. Then we can move onto the new grammer"- Y/N

They both nodded as I started explaining posession words and how to use them in sentences.

Jeno understood well, but Jeongin was struggling. I told Jeno to write a couple sentences as I helped Jeongin.

I sat close to Jeongin and held the book to show him some examples.

"So as you can see when you use these possession words you have to use"- Y/N

I stopped talking as I looked at Jeongin who's face was only an inch away.

My heart started to beat rapidly. Jeongin grabbed onto my hand and held in his hand.

He came closer to me and placed his hand on my cheek. I wanted to push him away, but I missed his touch. Something was telling me to stay close to him. But i couldn't and I pulled away.

"Umm, you know what I think you should just write a couple sentences and I'll help you"- Y/N

I turned away from him as my face was flushed red. I tried to ignore my heart and went over to Jeno to check on him.

"Am I doing good, Y/N? I think English is easier now since your teaching it to me"- Jeno

"You're doing really good. Wow, you're doing better than when I first learned English"- Y/N

He laughed slightly as he looked at me. Since when did I feel this way towards you?

"Umm, do you need any other help? I think you mastered this."- Y/N

"I think I'm fine. Thank you, Y/N"- Jeno

I blushed slightly as he said thank you.
What am I doing? I can't feel this way towards two guys.

I went into the kitchen to try to calm down my heart. I grabbed a glass water, but when I turned around Jeongin was standing there.

He came close to me and trapped me between him and the wall.

"Y/N, break up with Jeno"- Jeongin

He stopped as he looked down, but soon looked at me again.

"I still love you"- Jeongin

A/N

Sorry for the long wait, I had some tests to complete these last two weeks so I didn't have time to update.
Since my school is ending this week, I do plan on being more active but no promises since I'm still busy.
Also since this book will end soon I plan on posting a new book, but I don't know on who. I have a couple options, but I want you're guys opinion.
Please comment the book you would like to read I will leave the person the book is based on and the group.

Seonghwa Ateez

Yuta NCT

Mark NCT

Hwiyoung SF9

Eunwoo Astro

Please comment which book you would like me to publish. Once I complete this book that will be the first book I will post.