《19》

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Are you two dating?"- Felix

I wanted to respond no, but than I realized I couldn't. I was scared to answer.

"We're not dating"- Jeongin

He spoke up as he looked straight into Felix's eyes.

"Really!? Why not? I think it's a match made from heaven"- Minho

I gave him a glare and he just smirked a bit. I'll get back at him I swear.

"Anyways, how about we watch a movie?"- Chris

"I want to watch a movie, but not a horror one"- Y/N

Chris smirked as he looked at the others.

"Horror it is"- Chris

"I call hugging Y/N!"- Hyunjin

"No I think you're the one that's gonna be hugged"- Seungmin

I sat on the couch and Jeongin sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and hugged me.

"I'm here for when you're scared"- Jeongin

During the movie we ate a lot of snacks and all the boys fell asleep, but Jeongin.

I was still cuddling with him and hadn't noticed until Jeongin kissed my cheek. I looked up at him and he was just smiling.

"I love you Y/N"- Jeongin

He kissed my lips and at the moment everything felt so right. I kissed Jeongin back and he pulled me closer to him.

"Do you wanna sleep in my room?"- Jeongin

"Sure"- Y/N

We went into his room and we sat on his bed for a while just looking at each other.

He held my hands as he looked into my eyes.

"Y/N, I love you a lot and I really want you to be my girlfriend so, will you?"- Jeongin

I kissed him and he grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

"I love you too"- Y/N

He held me in his arms.

"Does that mean you're my girlfriend?"- Jeongin

"Yep"- Y/N

He smiled cutely at me and I just hugged him.

If Jeongin isn't the cutest guy ever I don't know who is.

"Let's got to sleep"- Jeongin

Next morning

I hugged my teddy bear tighter, but for some reason it felt different. I opened up my eyes and saw no teddy bear, but my cute boyfriend. I hugged him again and tried going back to sleep.