4

"Ahh shit,"

Jaemin's ears perk up when he hears a voice seemingly within a foot away from him.

Students should be in class, or getting to class at least. Since he was a public figure at their school, he was given the okay to be at least 5 minutes late to check the hallways if anyone was cutting any classes.

Especially their infamous gang who roamed the school grounds during class time ever so often. They usually just stay in that musty old classroom on the second floor.

As much as he'd like to do something about it, he really didn't think looking like a cake whose frosting got pressed onto the boxes lid during delivery would be ideal.

There's another groan of what sounded to him like pain, and Jaemin opts on looking around for who it was. He goes around the corner of the wall he was standing in front of and lo and behold, there's someone he just needed to see.

"Mark Lee, I recommend you—"

"Na Jaemin you piece of shit, shut the fuck up before I make—fuck!"

Jaemin stares at Mark who was gripping onto his ankle in pain.

He reeked of cigarettes and alcohol, he had a small bruise on his left cheek, and a cut above his eyebrow.

His tattoo was clearly visible to he was only wearing a black tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans with pitch black Timberlands to complete his look.

Most people would say Mark looked like an 'e-boy'. But if you were to see him in real life, anyone would be able to tell he was something more than that. In fact, he looked like someone who ran a drug cartel.

The dashing, gorgeous, ceo of an illegal cooperation. Jaemin doesn't like to imagine that scenario at all, but God dammit, Mark was hot.

He bites his inner cheeks before cautiously approaching the male who had a tight grip on his ankle, hissing under his breath while his knuckles turned white. "Are you okay?"

The brunette snaps his head up to glare at him, and if eyes could glow red with anger, his would be as bright as fiery depths of hell, "do I look okay to you, dumbass?" His tone seeps with venom, Jaemin was afraid that if he got too close, he'd attack him.

"Well... no. What's wrong if you don't mind me asking?" Jaemin asks timidly, Mark only shakes his head in response.

"Nothing that concerns you." He grumbles before standing up properly (though he looked like a table with one of its legs cut off), his face grimacing as he does so, "I'm f-fine."

Though Mark has his tough persona on, anyone could see he was close to tears. He was hurting.

"You probably don't want or need to hear this, but" Jaemin takes a shot in the dark and gets closer to Mark, crouching down so he was facing his upper leg. "As student council president, it is my priority to make sure all the students are healthy and well."

There's an expression of fear that washes over his face for a moment, nervous that Mark was gonna pull his hair to make him look up or something, but surprisingly, he doesn't and Jaemin has never silently cried of joy in his head that hard before.

"Can you tell me where the pain is exactly?"

When Jaemin looks up, he expects to see Mark glowering down at him, but instead, he sees a glint in his eyes he doesn't think he's ever seen before.

But due to the honey boys lack of knowledge on him, he really can't tell what it was, or what meaning was held behind it. He wishes he does though, for Mark quickly moves his head to look out the window on the wall he was leaning against. "Here." He points to his ankle.