Chapter 15

😔Spencer😔

"I can forgive you guys, but things can and will never go back to they way they were. You guys just hurt me too much." I say and they all give me sad smiles.

"I'm really sorry guys. I just can't." I say and look down. Then Jack G comes over and lifts my head up.

"It's okay. Just promise us you won't cut again." He says with hopeful eyes.

"I promise." I say and he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and squeeze him.

"GROUP HUG!" JJ yells and all the guys come over a hug us.

"I'm sorry." I mumble into JJ's shirt and they all hug me tighter.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." Aaron says.

Then I hear my baby crying. I get out of their hug.

"I'll be back later." I say and walk up to my room. When I get in there I go to my baby and pick him up.

"What's wrong baby?" I say in that baby voice.

"Ohh you need a diaper change don't you." I say and grab a diaper and change him.

"All fresh and clean." I say and he giggles a cute giggle.

I ten hear a course of awws. I turn around and see all they guys standing there staring at Jacob and I.

"Yes?" I say

"THAT WAS SO CUTE!"Matt yells.

"Okay?" I say and it comes out as more of a question.

"Okay." Cameron says

"Perhaps okay will be our always." Shawn says with a smirk.

"STOP IT!" Taylor yells and we all laugh.

I look down and see my baby sleeping again.

"You're one sleeping baby. " I whisper and put him back in the crib.

"Spence, were really sorry!" They say and I sigh.

"I know stop before I change my mind." I say with a smirk on my face.

"OKAY! OKAY!" They say and walk downstairs. I got and check my phone and see it's only 6:00.

I decided to call the police officer that helped us and thank him again. He gave me his cell phone number for some reason.

It's rings for a while and and he answers. I don't think he meant to cause he is having a convocation with someone.

"Did you make sure Nash went down for all this?" I hear a voice say.

"Yes. No one knows a thing. I still can't believe she doesn't know that your connected to this I mean she does know you Nash and Hayes so much." I hear the cop say.

"Yeah well she was never to bright." Then I hang up the phone and try to think of why that voice sounded like I knew it from somewhere.

Then it hit me like a bunch of bricks.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh my god." I mumble.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

AN/ heyyyyyyyy! I left on a cliffhanger!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now my best friend is about to text me and demand me to update 😂

ILY BABE!

THANKS FOR SO MANY READS! 💖😍

-Stay Thirsty 💦

❤️-Mrs. Mendes 🌿