Chapter 12

💋Spencer💋

"Spencer.." I turn around and see Cameron and they guys.

Minus Nash because.. well you know that story.

"What?" I spat rudely. He hurt me and I don't want to talk to him.

I'm sorry I be-" he started but I cut him off.

"I honestly don't care about what you have to say. You hurt me. You believed some ass over you own sister. I forever hate you Cameron Alexander Dallas so fuck off." I say and turn around and walk out side leaving them all dumb folded.

💜November 21, 2014💜

It's been four week since the Nash incident. Jacob is now over 3 months old and he is adorable. Cameron and the guys have been trying to contact Hayes and I but we are stilled pissed about this whole thing. I still can't get over the fact that my own brother chose his friend over his own sister. But hey, that's the world we live in today. 🙌

Then Elizabeth walked in.

"Hey Spencer." She said

"Hey Elizabeth. What's up?" I ask

"I think you should talk to Cameron." She says and my smile drops.

"Why? He hurt me." I say and sigh

"I know honey but he is really sorry. He made a mistake. I'm not asking you to move back in with him and make things exactly how they were cause what he did was horrible, but he is your brother. And you still love him no matter what you say. Also because I just got a paper saying you have 24 hours to go home or the cops will come and take you." She said and mumbled the last part.

"WHAT?" I yell

"I'm sorry sweetie but it's out of my hands. I still love you and Hayes does too, but there is nothing we can do. I'm so sorry." She says with a sad smile.

I ten get up and hug her.

"Thank you. For everything you have done for me." I say with a sigh.

"Your welcome sweetie. I have already got Will an Chad packing your stuff. I'm so sorry sweetie." She says and walks out of the living room.

I sign and go and get Jacob and feed him. Hayes already knows and this is officially the worst day ever.

⭐️Next Morning⭐️

I woke up and instantly frowned. Today I have to go back with that asshole. I look at the clock and see it already 1:00 and I was suppose to be at his house at 12. WHERE IS JACOB?

Then Hayes walks in with our baby and a cop.

"Spence. It's time for you and my baby to go." He says crying.

I run up to him and give him a kiss like I will never see him again. Then the cop grabs me by my short and try's to pull me out the door.

"JACOB!" I yell and he lets go so I can get him.

"I love you." I say to Hayes.

"I love you more princess." He says before I am pulled out the front door by some asshole of a cop.

🙇The boys house🙇

When Jacob and I get there I see that my stuff just got don't being unloaded by a u-haul. I grab Jacob's car seat (with him in it) and the baby bag and walk to the door. I knock and Cameron answers and try's to hug me but I push him off.

"I fucking hate you." I say and walk inside. I can feel the boys staring but I walk up to my room. All my stuff and Jacobs stuff is in there. Since Jacob is asleep I put him in his crib and go fall on my bed since I'm still in sweats from this morning. Then I cry. I cry and cry.

Until there is a knock on the door.

"Go away!" I yell to whoever.

"Spence, we're sorry. We didn't know. Please just talk to us. " Matt says for him and all the guys.

"No fuck off. When I needed you guys the most you left me hanging. You thought I had sex with Hayes for crying out loud! I can't just forgive you guys like that. And the sad part is Cameron is my fucking brother and he treated me the worst." I cry out and I hear them sigh.

"We're sorry." They mumble and walk away from my door.

I lay on my bed and fall asleep because I am so stressed out.

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

AN/ hey long time no write.

Okay I'm lame.

But anywhore, I have nothing to say. But yeah.

Stay Thirsty 💦