Chapter 1

December 12, 2014

💦Spencer's POV💦

That's all I'm know as. 'His sister'. Everyday I hear 'your so lucky'

Yeah I'm so lucky my parents died and I have to live with a bunch of teenage boys. No one understands and no one ever will. I'm tired of being known as just 'his sister' so I'm changing.

Today my best friend , Morgan, and I went to get a makeover. I got a whole new wardrobe. More like a tumblr girl style. We also got our hair died. I use to have brown hair but I got it dyed ombré and at the ends a light purple. Morgan got her blonde tips dipped pink. Then we went and get our noses and belly buttons poked with holes, if you know what I mean. After that we walked home. She loved around the block so we walked together. We then got to my house and I waved goodbye. When I walked into the house all eyes were on me. I kept on walking hoping Cameron wouldn't say anything but my prayers weren't answered.

"SPENCER ROSE DALLAS GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I hear Cameron yell.

I walk back down stairs.

"Yes?" I ask

"WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU? YOU POKED A WHOLE IN YOUR FACE AND LOOK AT YOUR HAIR! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled at me and his friends started laughing.

"Can we do this later?" I ask almost crying.

"NO THEY LIVE HERE TOO!" He yells at me.

He then yelled at me and told how I'm not mature or anything for a 14 year old and his friends were laughing the whole time. Then I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my green iPhone 5c and ran out the door all the way to Morgan's house. When I got there I knocked. On the door and she answered and saw me crying and pulled me up to her room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

I then told her everything Cameron did.

"THAT IS SO HORRIBLE!" she yelled

"Can I stay here tonight?" I asked Morgan

"Of course." She replies.

I then get out my phone and call Cameron.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled as soon as he picked up the phone.

"I'm not coming home tonight."

"Spencer, you better get your ass here now or I will punish you!" He says and I then hear laughing in the background.

"AM I ON SPEAKER?!?" I yell

"Umm..." Cameron choked out.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU GUYS TO!" I yell ten hang up the phone.

"I'm just gonna go to sleep." I tell Morgan.

"Okay, I won't tell them your here." She says

"Thanks" I say

I then lay on her bed.

I soon drift off into a dreamless sleep.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AN/ hey my Shawnees I stated this fanfiction over cause my friend told me to! So yeah

-Stay Thirsty 💦