Chapter 11

🔫Spencer's POV🔫

"Nash Grier has 99.98% DNA match towards Jacob Grier." He states and Cameron's jaw drops.

Hayes and I look at each other and Nash sits there like he just got shot twice.

The Cameron runs out of the room and slams the door behind him.

Then two cops come in handcuff Nash and take him away. Then I start to cry and Hayes comes over and hugs me.

"It's over." He says. "It's all over"

"Thank you so much." I say to the officer and he says

"No problem honey buns." Why does that sound so similar?

Oh well.

Then Hayes an I walk out and I go to Jacob and pick him up.

"Hey baby!" I say and he giggles a cute giggle.

Then Hayes and I plays with him while Elizabeth does some paper work.

Ten I feel somebody staring at me.

I turn around and see the guys staring at Hayes and I with awe and sadness in their eyes. Like their sorry but I don't let it phase me they were a bunch of jerks to us. I don't know if I will forgive them or not (or nah) but only time will tell. I turn back around and continue to play with Hayes and Jacob. Then I feed Jacob and Hayes burps him.

When his little burp comes me and Hayes hear a chorus of awes. We turn around and see pretty much everyone in the waiting room staring at us. I blush cause I don't like to much attention on me. The. Elizabeth comes and we gather all of Jacobs stuff and walk out. Hayes holds Jacob in his baby seat thing while I have his baby bag. When I'm almost out I hear my name.

"Spencer...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cameron

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AN/ hey guys it's been a while! I keep forgetting to publish! Hopefully I will remember to press PUBLISH! 😂 anywhore we now know who the real fans are and who the fake fans are since all this Carter drama. Even some of my own "friends" if you can call them that left the fandom. So yeah. 👊

Stay Thirsty 💦💧