Chapter 8

💨💨8 months later💨💨

September 8, 2015

🇺🇸Unknown🇺🇸

My plan is in full motion. No one will ever know a thing and Spencer will be mine. Even if I lose someone in the process.

🚼Spencer🚼

This baby is due and day now and I'm so ready to get it out of me. Hayes has been a wonderful boyfriend and has helped me so much getting ready for our baby. My birthday was a few months back so now I'm 14. Hayes and I wanted the gender to be a surprise so we don't know what I'm having but we did buy a lot of stuff. Mostly green so a boy or girl can wear it. Can has now been completely okay Hayes and I but he is glad Hayes will kinda be the father of the baby.

Right now I'm just sitting in my room watching some random show. Everybody went out somewhere. When I feel like I'm peeing.

Oh my lordly Jesus.

I grab my phone and dial Cam's number cause he is with Hayes and all the guys for his birthday.

"Yes my dearest sister?" He answers and I hear the guys laugh in the background but I really don't care cause this hurts so much!

"CAM MY WATER BROKE AND NONODY IS HERE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO!" I yell

"WHAT?!?" I hear everyone yell and what sounds like wind.

I guess they are running to the car.

"SPENCE JUST HOLD ON WE WILL BE THERE IN FIVE MINUTES!"

"CAME HURRY THE FUCK UP! THI- AHH! CAM HURRY!" I yell in pain

"3 MORE MINUETS BABE!" He yells

I'm a mess. But I have to do this I just drop my phone where ever grab the hospital bag and go down stairs. By the time I get down there 10 teenage boys barge through the door. And just stare at me in awe.

"DINT JUST FUCKING STAND THERE!"

*6 hours into labor*

"COME ONE SPENCE! ONE MORE TIME!" Cam yelled

I had Cam on one said and Hayes on the other.

I did one more push and then I hear crying. It was the best sound in the world. I got my baby and saw it was a boy.

"Jacob Benjamin Grier." I whispered

"He has my birthday!" Cam says with a big smile on his face.

"He wonderful. Can I hold him?" Asked Hayes.

"Duh" I say and giggle

💩Hayes💩

When I Jacob I just can't believe it. Then he starts to open his eyes.

"Babe look. He is opening his eyes!"

When I see his eyes I have a HUGE flashback

*Flashback*

When I walk into the house I don't see Spencer anywhere. Then I hear her scream for help I dash up status and see so jerk raping her. I pull him off of her and punch him in the face several times. T

Then I see a pair of bright blue eyes.

I must be looking in the mirror I thought.

And went to help Spencer.

*flashback over*

I don't want to believe what I saw. But now I know it's true.

👊

Nash raped Spencer.

💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

AN/ NONE OF YOU SAY THAT COMING!

And now I'll leave you with that.

-Stay Thirsty 💦