back together again !

When Max got a call from Will telling her to meet him at the arcade, she sighed in relief. Figuring that he knew what was going on, she was happy to get some anger out of her system in a better way then aggressively skating at two in the morning. Maxine picked up her back pack with an already excited look on her face. She wanted to get some stuff of her head for sure, so she got on her skateboard and made her way to the hawkins arcade. The grimy place was starting to become like a second home to her, she nearly laughed at the thought. The young girl picked up her board and walked inside the small building, she quickly spotted Will and smiled happily. She waved with a quick hand and walked over to the booth he was sitting in, setting her stuff down she sighed.
"Hey," Will smiled kindly, he was pretty good at pretending not to be nervous, as he was sure that Max would get mad when Mike appeared from the other side of the arcade,
"Hey Will, thanks for inviting me to talk, Mike was just being such an asshole last night!"
She rolled her bright blue eyes, beginning to explain exactly what went down with the two.

Will and Max talked for nearly thirty minutes until Mike was starting to get ansy. He pressed the button on his walkie talkie that would make Wills buzz, and when it did his smile somewhat faded, Max noticed and tilted her head a little.
"Is everything okay?" Will sighed softly at her question, but he nodded. "Im sorry Max, I really didn't wanna make this awkward. But Mike asked me to invite you here so you could talk,"
"Seriously Will? That's not cool." She leaned back and crossed her arms, her shoulders tensing. She didn't want to see Mike right now, she wasn't prepared, afraid of embarrassment.
"I'm sorry Max, I just wanted you to back to normal again, don't hate me." He sighed
"Will I could never hate you, is he-" Cutting off her words off came Mike approaching there table, Maxine took a nervous deep breath. Will nodded at them and waved a sweet goodbye to Max, leaving the two alone at the arcade booth.

"What do you want Mike? You made it clear you don't want anything to do with me and my 'childish' self." She rolled her eyes, scoffing. Mike shook his head, remembering the comment he had made last night about her.
"Max, I'm really sorry about what I said, and what I did. I was just scared, and I didn't..I don't wanna loose you. ever, never ever Max."
Max bit her chapped lips and nodded softly.
"So why didn't you just tell her to leave? I don't care if you're friends with her, I just don't wan-"
"I'm not friends with her! She's crazy and mean and horrible, I'm not friends with her." He sat down on his end of the booth and nodded to himself, "Can you please forgive me Max?"
"I..I don't know Mike, I really like you, but I don't want you to just think i'm some little kid who can't handle her own damn emotions," She sighed softly, Mike quickly got up and sat down next to her in the small booth. He took her hands in his and smiled softly, "You're the strongest person I have ever known, and I know you don't need me to tell you that but-"
"Mike," Maxine interrupted him, smiling happily, the boy looked up at her with anticipation .
"I'm sorry to, and I don't need you to tell me that, but I do need you, I really really do,"

Mike gently held his girlfriends face and pulled her in for kiss, which was very quickly turning out to be one of his favourite things to do with her. Max wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled, pressed their foreheads together.
"Okay! Enough get a room, eeewwww."
Dustin's voice could be heard behind the happy couple, the quickly turned around to see the rest of the A.V club grinning happily at them, Dustin fake throwing up beside Lucas. The two laughed and Max motioned for them to come and sit, letting Will sit beside her. "Sorry I got mad at you, it was just frustrating." "Yeah you're welcome." The short boy grinned and they both gave a quick hug before turning back to the rest of the happy group. "We just wanted to make up for our last arcade day getting kinda ruined,"
"Oh trust me, I get it. Now come on Dustin I'm gonna kick your ass!" She stood up, the curly haired boy did as well. "No way! Let's go!"
The two competitive friends played games together while the other three set up a game of DnD, they were all back once again.