Mad love ×1❤

Continuing from previous part ❤❤

Sanskar come out of his newly obsessed lover aka Ragini's grip looking at her with very serious face for two solid minutes but in third minute he laugh holding his stomach as if heard biggest joke of century 😂😂 ragini frown seeing his reaction and like five year old baby pout not intentionally though it's kind of a thing happen with her when she is too emotional/angry  or too confused . Sanskar again become to serious seeing her frown face and huff saying  " look ragini I appreciate what you done for me wasting your money on bail , try ing to send me free but frankly speaking with you I'm  not looking for an girl by my side or relationship to calm my heart , the only thing which ease my heart is revenge 😡 " .
Ragini breath out a deep sigh of relief and say  " who is saying that I'm stopping you to take your revenge in fact this revengy mood of yours cast magic on me of your love my angry bird 😍😍 and other then that you definitely need me to bluff all other people in both houses 😎 as you can see I'm a typical fool in front of all so no one doubt on me " yeah she do have a point but he can't using her around like this ..

Their conversation cut off by hawaldaar who ask  " ab Kya yenhi ghar basane ka irada hai dono ka hain ? " he say this eyeing ragini so sanskar say  " haan haan jaa rahe hain " and hold ragini hand show off others that she is with him .
Ragini heart jumps in her rib cage in happiness..

They come out of police station and he leave her hand she feel bad on the lose of his touch and voice out her thoughts  " you are not afraid of being alone all your life but afraid of accepting my heart 🙁 "  sanskar halted in his way and once again look directly into her eyes .....