Mad love X 7❤️

Continuing from previous part

Ragini opens her room door and get scared seeing the person standing at door frame. She look scared and stammer a little saying ' Da—Dadi aa—p wapis kab aaye?( Da——Dadi when you come back ?)'
Parvati looks angry 😠 and step inside her room she lock the door and then turning towards her she scold her saying ' tabhi jab tu aathe naa thi. Bol kahan gayi thi gul khilane mhaare jaate hi hain !( when you aren't present at home . Tell me where you have been to do your shamelessness after I left for station huh!)' .

Ragini shiver in fear and say nodding her head in no ' dadi hum bas mandir gaye the woh tina ke ghar jagrata hain na toh woh bhi mandir aayi thi pandit ji ko bulane , woh hume sath leke apne ghar gayi thi bas( dadi I just went to temple there tina too came to take pandit ji with her and she take me too for jagrata that's it)' .

Parvati look at her still with cold eyes but Ragini look down with a scared face as she don't know if her dadi will believe this or not ? But thankfully Parvati hmmmm in response and Ragini take a breath not letting her dadi know it . 

Parvati say to her in strict tone  ' dekh laado main nahi chahti ki tu waa swara jaisi besharm ban jaye. Thaare ko aage jaa ke mhaara naam ucha karna hai . Jo bhi kuch thaare ko sikhaya hai waisa hi karna hai , tu mhaari jaayaz potti hai aur main siraaf teri zimedaari lati hu samjhi( see laado I don't want you become like that ill mannered swara. You'll make me proud in your in-laws house . Whatever I taught you do it wisely , you are my legitimate granddaughter and I only take your responsibility got it)' .

Ragini nods and praying in her heart that her dadi won't suspect anything and keep her focus on swara and Sharmistha maa cause when dadi maa focuses on her than her not just her life but her body too have to face consequences of her anger .
Parvati held her hand and ask ' ek baat bata jab main ghar mein naa thi tab waa bangalan aur uski waa chori ne kuch gadbad toh na ki naa! Paise waise toh naa laga diye kisi faaltu ke kaam mein ?( tell me when I was not at home that time that bangalan and her daughter didn't do anything stupid! Did they take money from your father ?)'
Ragini said no and that Shekhar is busy in Swara's engagement preparations which annoyed Parvati and she left Ragini's room muttering to herself that she won't let Shekhar spend so much money for that swara .  Ragini sigh in relief and sat on her bed  ,   how funny after coming back in one day only her dadi maa accused her but didn't ask her if she okay or not ? But who she kidding her dadimaa always like this and now she left any hope with her grandparents too but that doesn't mean she let her life ruled by others even after her marriage , she love her mother her lot but won't spend her marriage/love life like her mother  ., her mind goes back to that day when she finally take a stand for swara , Sharmistha and her papa and after that whole drama how her dadi maa punished her than comes Sanskar in her life who do friendship with her .  well not really a friendship as he is using her for his plans but good part is he cared for her and that proved in hospital and also when he is pretending he didn't touch her in any wrong way but when he said his truth she unknowingly fell for him . He asked her that if she help him in his plan and in return she'll get Laksh ! She doesn't really in love with Laksh but actually thought that he'll take her away from all this but he too not interested in her and using her as a nanny for his mentally ill brother . But she said yes to his plan only to be close to him and confess her love . 
Call it a stupid move but she doesn't have many options left to convince him ...