Mad love X 3❤️

Continuing from previous part ❤️❤️

Sanskar kiss ragini back after hearing her confession that she never been kissed before . Is just the normal kiss lip to lip as Ragini really don't know how to kiss back so Sanskar didn't force himself on her and just peck on her lips , then they stand up out of water and sanskar go to pick up his kurtta from bridge and just like a lost puppy ragini follow him , he wore it back and pull out his phone calling someone and then turn to her saying " let's go we need to take a auto" but ragini is confused as where he want to go coz last night maheshwari abandoned him so where ?? Ragini think to question him but then his words " do you trust me" rang in her mind so she didn't utter a word and follow him towards the roadside area where they'll find a auto or cab .
Luckily they do find one auto in a minute and both sit in it , Sanskar told auto driver to take them on same vip road where Maheshwari mansion is 🤔 maybe he meet up with Sujata chachi there 😯 yeah right he is going to meet his mom thinking this ragini sigh and Sanskar held her hand in his saying " trust me I won't do anything bad to you ragini"  she give him sweet smile but look ahead maybe making sure that driver didn't kidnapping them yeah right her angry hero 😍

Soon they reach their destination but it's not Maheshwari mansion it's an building not really a new one but not too old too , Sanskar calls out watchman who is sitting near gate and he salute him then he gave him some money and Sanskar pay to auto driver and while watchman open the big iron gate , Sanskar held ragini's hand again in his softly and say " come let me show you my new house actually my planning pad" and start walking with her into the building . They come out of elevator reaching on 8th floor and Sanskar take out a key he took from watchman down stairs then open the door of his apartment

Ragini is still very confused seeing his this apartment and ask " you have been living here from three years?"  Sanskar close the door and reply " no silly not from three years but I brought this place six months ago just to keep a close eye on Ma...

Ragini is still very confused seeing his this apartment and ask " you have been living here from three years?" Sanskar close the door and reply " no silly not from three years but I brought this place six months ago just to keep a close eye on Maheshwari house and there people, from last six months I'm doing my work from here only and today I present you this my small homey apartment you can come here anytime you want I'll be giving you extra keys of this apartment but don't share it with your sister okay" ragini look at him and ask one important question " what work ?" Sanskar say " just little business stuff" he open door of bathroom and bedroom say " go change into something dry and give you dress to me a I'll give it for drying as if you go home like this you're cid dumb sis start questioning game and by the way tell me how you came to police station with that money for my bail ?" Ragini gulp and say " Dadimaa went to Bekaaner for four days so I told papa that I'm going to jagrata to Tina's house , he is busy preparing for Swara upcoming engagement that's why he didn't asked much questions and the money is my I have been saving it from years finally today I used it 😊"  he nodded and she went in room to change her clothes , through she close the door but still it left little ajar. Ragini tie her hair in a messy bun and open her suit doori while Sanskar watching her from the ajar door .....