Mad love X 6❤️

Ragini look down as guilt written on her face . She turn to face Swara who is looking at her angrily 😠 Ragini nodded and look at her fingers unable to face her now she'll understand everything and then this story is over .

Swara passed by her and go inside the house grabbing dining chair tightly in anger , Ragini come inside the house and look at Swara with teary and say slowly in cracking voice ' hum—-hum batane wale the par( I—I was about to tell you but)' 
But Swara turn to her and say ' par nahi bataya kyunki tumhe laga ki main understand nahi karungi haina !( but you didn't thinking I won't understand right !)'

Ragini look at her fingers as the tear drop on her cheek . Swara sigh and put her palm on her shoulder saying ' ragini ab rone se kya hoga main samjh sakti hun ki tumhe uss sanskar pe daya aa rahi hogi isliye tum usse jail tak dekhne gayi par tumhe samjhna hoga ki woh ek dramebaaz insaan hai . Woh pagal hone ka natak kar raha tha aur woh sirf property ke liye yeh sab kar raha tha. Woh bass ek laalchi insaan hai , tumhe uske liye  sympathise karne ki zaroorat nahi hai( Ragini now stop crying I can understand that you felt bad for sanskar that's why you went to jail to see him but you have to understand that his is just a witty guy who do drama to gain benefit . He pretended to me mentally unstable and doing that for getting whole property. He is just a selfish person , you don't have to sympathise for him)' .
Ragini look up at her all confused. She blinked twice to function what she heard .
Swara nods to her and now she understood. Swara thinks she mat sanskar in jail cause she still thinks he is innocent well in reality he is innocent of course and her hero but for now swara doesn't know it . She look at swara and say ' hum—hum samjh gaye swara aaj jab hum unse milne gaye the toh unhone kaha ki woh humse milna nahi chahte( I—I understood this swara today when I go to see him in jail he told me clearly that he doesn't want to meet me)' .

Swara take a breath of relief and say in agreement ' aur main chahti bhi nahi ki woh dramebaaz tumse mile . Ragini janti ho sabse jayada gussa mujhe iss baat par aaya ki tumne uski itni madd ki phir bhi usne tumhe bewakoof banya kitna gira hua insaan hai , tumne usse dost mana aur usne huh( and I don't want that dramebaaz ever meet you again. Ragini you know I felt so angry on him cause you help him and he make a fool out of you how cheap he is , you believe he is your friend and he huh)' .
Ragini look here and there controlling herself to defend Sanskar but remember what he said and just nods to whatever Swara saying .
Just then swara's phone buzzed and she start talking over phone and Ragini go towards her room taking long breaths , she enter her room and lock it from inside huffing she sat on bed checking her phone for messages or call from Sanskar but found none . What he might be doing right now? Is he angry on her ?

She is thinking about him when her room door knocked repeatedly. She open it and shiver visibly upon seeing the person in front of her ...

Sanskar checking the monitors and smirk looking at the Maheshwari office recording in which Aadarsh is talking with someone over phone and convening that he'll done the deal but he need money first . Sanskar is hearing the muffled sounds in video but as he can read lips he understood clearly what the person in video or little far saying  , he remembered the time when he covered up for him and aadarsh said he'll doing it as he had to return money to some goon but he still didn't stop back stabbing his papa .  Well talking about back stabbing Durga Prasad Maheshwari deserves this only .

His phone rang and he take call talking someone saying  ' Haan mujhe pata hai aur maine kaam bhi shuru kar dia hai . Very soon you'll get Maheshwari industries( yeah i know this and I have started working on it too . Very soon you'll get Maheshwari industries)' ...

Hehe it's funny I saved this part like last month and it's still saved 🤭 anyway now I'll post it and see how many others parts from stories are saved till now 🙈