Chapter 14

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"He loves you. You love him. Only you know how you can make him happy."

"It's too late. He's got engaged. He doesn't love me anymore."

"He will love you until the day he dies."

Aaliyah tried to leave but Jameels mum stopped her. "If you don't want me to know the reason, don't tell me, but your working for me now." "What?" "I own the company you work for. I'm your boss. And as your boss, I command you to stay in this house with me. You can keep me company and look after me." Aaliyah didn't know what to say. She followed Jameels mum into the house.

"Aaliyah will stay in this house. She will be my nurse. She's also my employee as she works in my company. No one will challenge my decision. Come Aaliyah, let's go."

Aaliyah followed her into the room. She could feel all eyes on her. Particularly Jameels dads. He hates me, what will he do to me thought Aaliyah? Aaliyah averted her eyes from Jameel. She walked into the room. Jameels mum outlined her duties to her. Aaliyah felt numb. What had her life become? She was now a hired help. What was she going to tell her mum?

Aaliyah went into the kitchen to get Jameels mum some water. She turned around and dropped the glass. Standing in front of her was Jameels dad. Aaliyah gathered up the pieces of broken glass and threw them away. She got another glass and filled it. Whilst walking past Jameels dad, he grabbed her arm. "You might be living here, but don't forget, don't breathe a word or you know what we'll do." Aaliyah freed her arm angrily. "I know what you did and what your capable of. I won't tell anyone. Just don't hurt my family."

Aaliyah was walking towards the room, when Jameel crashed into her.  "Sorry sir, it won't happen again." Aaliyah started to walk away, when Jameel noticed her foot was bleeding. "Aaliyah" he called. Aaliyah froze. He sat  her down in the chair and started cleaning her foot. Aaliyah winced in pain, as she grabbed Jameels hand. Jameel loving bandaged her foot. Jameels mum watched from the door. How can anyone say the love between these two is no more? she thought