Prompt

You glared at Ivar so harshly Ubbe was sure Ivar would burst into flames at any minute. He sided with you of course, as did hvitserk but there was no way they'd say it in front of Ivar. "I can not belive you Ivar!" You shouted.

"Well it is done." Ivar said and shrugged. Hvitserk bounded back into the room with a chicken leg in one hand and a drink in the other. He sat down to watch your argument with Ivar. Ubbe raised his eyebrows and shook his head at his brother.

"Ivar perhaps you should have consulted (Y/N) before bargaining with her father for her." Ubbe said as he tried to get Ivar to at least apologise.

"Why? They were leaving and I did not want her to leave!" Ivar snapped and Ubbe groaned as he shook his head.

"So you arranged our marriage with my father! I am not staying here Ivar!" You snapped, seething as you turned on your heels only to be stopped by Ivar's guards.

"You belong to me and you need to accept it." Ivar growing out from his throne.

"You're not even going to let me leave the hall? You asked as you gesturing angrily around the main hall. Ivar shrugged and glared at you before turning his attention away from you in spite. Ubbe gave you an apologetic look that had a promise that he would sort Ivar out for you.