sixteen (unedited)

Two weeks later everything was still 10 feet below ground. Jack would go around all day, everyday; watching Zach act like everything was normal, and smile while hanging out with Brandon.

Daniel was sick and tired of Jack not apologizing because Daniel knew it was the only way that Zach would come around. That made Daniel decide he needed to confront Jack about it, but first he needed to talk to Zach.

Daniel's P.O.V
I walked into school that day looking for Zach, none of the squad was there which made in easier. I saw Zach leaning against his locker, so I walked up, in front of him.

He looked up from his phone looking me into the eyes, signalling he was listening.

"We need to talk" I stated blankly. "Well it's obvious I'm listening," Zach remarked. "Look I don't have time for bitchy attitude, but we need to talk in private." I didn't give him a chance to respond, I just dragged him with me to the library.

We sat down in the corner of the library as I began to talk quietly. "Jack told me what happened, and what you guys fought about," Zach's once blank face turned into a sad one. "I need you to tell me why he is so overprotective about 'the situation' of you having hickeys. You also have to tell me why you won't tell Jack who gave them to you." Zach only nodded in response taking a deep breath before starting the story.

Flashback
It was 8th Grade year. Everyone was so excited because it was the end of the year and everyone was ready to be able to call themselves a highschooler. Because of that, the most popular group of boys in school, decided to have a party; and everyone was invited. I really didn't want to go but Jack had insisted on me going. Of course us being best friends we did everything together, no matter what. That day I told my mom I was going over to Jack's to 'sleepover' of course my mom didn't mind thinking 'Well oh, he is going over to Jack's to hang out,' but she was wrong. I went home with Jack and he made me try on a bunch of different outfits so I could 'impress a girl's' him not knowing I was gay. Jack's family wasn't home so no one was worried about where we were going. So we left to head to there house for 'the party of our lifes'. Who would've thought some many things could go wrong at a party for 14 year olds. Well almost everything made it worse. There were drinks, drugs, stripers, everything else you shouldn't see until you were 21. But we went anyways, I was definitely scared and I know Jack could sense it. When we got there he took me to a quiet, empty bedroom sitting with calming me down, and telling me if I let lose, everything would be fine. I believed him. No surprise there, I loved him, more than he thought; but I did, so I listened to him and let lose. I had drank more than I could even count that night, I was high by the evening. Apparently I even stripped with the strippers. I wasn't a good night. I know Jack had drank some, even at our young ages, but never was paying attention to me. I remember it all, even with being as drunk as well as high as I was, there was no forgetting what happened to me that night. I remember I was dancing with the strippers when one of the strippers pulled me to them and started grinding on me. I let it happen not knowing much. Everything wad fine to me, but he started to get carried way. He started sucking on my neck and tried to palm me through my jeans. I pushed him away, but he didn't care, instead he dragged me back with him taking me to the same empty bedroom Jack and I were in.
Sexual Assault Warning⚠
He started to take of his tight boxers, being stripper those being the only things he was in, and tried to take of my pants. I was trying hard to fight back but I couldn't, I was losing my strength and there was nothing I could do to stop it. He took of my shirt balling it in my mouth, and used the belt to tie it around my hands against the headboard. I tried screaming but the shirt in my mouth was preventing most of my noise. He sucked on almost every part on my body leaving hickeys everywhere. I was sobbing uncontrollably feeling all the pain ever. He yanked of my jeans and boxers at the same time, making me scream and cry, feeling exposed. I shut my eyes tightly before feeling the most pain I've ever felt in my life. He slammed into me dry and started thrusting harshly. J was squirming and kicking, but he was holding my legs down and squirming made it worse. He came inside of me, thrusting some more before pulling out. He put back on his boxers, untiring my hands quickly before rushing out the room, leaving me laying there naked, in pain crying uncontrollably. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was in too much shock a nd pain to do so. The most I could do was curl up in a ball and cry. I cried and cried, I started to shake and I couldn't control it. It felt like the longest time, but the door finally opened revealing Jack, he saw me and ran over to be hugging me a trying to calm me down, he was there holding my naked body. He asked me what was wrong and all I could stutter out was "H-he r-ra-ped m-me" Jack gasped and enfulged me in a hug and started crying, we stayed like that for while. It was almost midnight, and he slipped his hoodie, over my small body making it oversized and carried me bridal style, all the way back to his house. I was still crying by the time we got to his house, he gave me a bath and helped me scrubbed every part of my body. I was had lost my innocence, I had been touched. When Jack pulled me out of the bath and placed me on his bed, my naked body laid on his bed. Me being covered in purple and red blotches everywhere, a red ring around my wrist and bruises on my legs from his hands. Jack started crying at the sight and hugged me tightly, claiming it was his fault for telling me to let loose.
End of Flashback
"From that day forward, if anything happened to me, he would blame it on his self. He never let me go to parties for the next two years, he be pushy and rude and overprotective about people I date, and he has always made sure I was okay," Zach finishes and we were both crying. I hugged him telling him I was sorry for all that happened to him. And I won't rush him for anything.

Third Person P.O.V
The day was full of sadness, but neither Jack or Zach had forgiven each other. And without realizing it, they need each other more than anybody else.

Daniel had decided that he wouldn't be so pushy about but he just needed them to talk to each other, but without thinking, Daniel asked the question.

"So why would won't you tell Jack who gave them to you?" Daniel asked. Zach started at this blankly before sighing, and looking down.

"... " Is the only expression Daniel got from Zach. But on the inside, he didn't know, but he was just scared of people's reactions.

But the one thing he would never admit, was that he wanted Jack to know first, and how Zach hoped that Jack would be happy it was him...

Authors Note:
You got the back story, it's sad. I also want to say I do not support rape in any way. My friends mom and dad are divorced so her mom started dating and her moms boyfriend sexually assaulted her, she ended up being pregnant and I've never seen her cry so much when she found out. She had miscarriage and she was sad, but thankful. He went to jail and she is better now, but she only trust certain people. Be careful guys. But thank you for everyone who reads this sucky shit of a story, love you lots bbys❤💋
WC:1452
-Jayda🌹