seventeen (unedited)

Jack's P.O.V
I want to talk to Zach, but in all honesty, I'm scared. What if he doesn't forgive me, what if he stays mad at me. I just don't know how to do it.

I was walking through the halls during lunch, became I was eating in the library and I finished. I was going to my locker, soon to find the one person I've been avoiding.

He was standing by his locker talking to Brandon. He saw me and made eye contact with me for a quick second.

He looked back at Brandon before pulling his head and smashing his lips onto one another.

I don't know what came into me, but that made me upset to see him with Brandon. It's jealousy you stupid. Of what? He is just my best friend. Never mind, you are so oblivious.

I walked up to him pulling him away from Brandon. "We need to talk," I stated, my voice almost breaking. He looked back at Brandon, who just rolled his eyes before nodding at me.

I took him to library, to the corner where we talk, a lot. Break down, cry, laugh; it's like our corner. I sat him down and he hestaintly sat down too.

For once I could see the sadness inside of him, and not the Zach who put up all his walls. We stared at each other for a while before, I slowly pulled him in for hug, which he accepted.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing that he was probably going to forgive me. I pulled him on to my lap and hugged him tightly rocking back and forth.

I felt his tears make my shirt wet, tricking down. It made sad to see him like this as always, but it was different than every other time. I was sad seeing him sad, leaving a pit in my stomach, as if I cared for him more than myself.

"Zachy," I started. He looked up smiling at the nickname. "I'm so so sorry for overreacting, you know I love you no matter what and I just want to make sure you are ok no matter what, and no one is hurting you nor forcing you to do something you didn't want to. I still blame myself for that night and I really don't want I repeat of that. I love you, ok, so so much." I sighed at him.

He looked up at me, before starting "You shouldn't have to be sorry, I overreacted over a simple thing. I shouldn't have yelled at you, I love you too much to lose you." He smiled at me.

"I love you too," I said letting him snuggle into me more. I watched his sniffles die down, and eventually he was meeting out soft snores, signalling he was sleeping. I smiled at him before softly resting my head on his.

Falling asleep I slowly whispered to him, "I love you, a lot more than you know,"

---

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone, I stirred awake seeing I was getting a call form Daniel. That was funny because we aren't that close.

(тнιѕ ιѕ тнє ¢αℓℓ ƒσямαт)

∂αηιєℓ: ʝα¢кккккк

ʝα¢к: уєѕ ∂αηιєℓ?

∂αηιєℓ: ωнєяє αяє уσυ? тнє ѕqυα∂ нαѕ вєєη ωσяяιє∂ вє¢αυѕє уσυя ησт zα¢н нανaє ησт вєєη ιη ¢ℓαѕѕ ƒσя тнє ℓαѕт тняєє ρєяισ∂ѕ!

ʝα¢к: σн υмм ι'м ιη тнє ℓιвяαяу... ωιтн zα¢н

∂αηιєℓ: σн υмм... ∂σєѕ тнαт мєαη уσυ gυуѕ мα∂є υρ?

ʝα¢к: уєα

Jack smiled on the other side of the phone, smiling at the sleeping Zach on his lap.

ʝα¢к: нє ιѕ ѕℓєєριηg ѕσ ιƒ уσυ ¢σмє, вє qυιєт.

∂αηιєℓ: σк! ιм вяιηgιηg тнє ωнσℓє ѕqυα∂

Daniel hung up the phone after that leaving Jack to wake Zach up. He couldn't bring up the courage to do it though he looked so peaceful... And cute... So he couldn't.

Third person P.O.V
In matter of seconds he heard shuffling around, noticing his squad was there before him. They all smiled and cooed at the sight in front of them.

A sleeping Zach sitting in the lap of a tired Jack. Where Zach's legs were wrapped around the olders's waist with his head snuggled into his chest. And Jack with his arms wrapped securely around Zach's torso under his shirt the slightest bit and his head resting on top of the other.

In a matter of seconds they were all snapping pictures of the two to keep later on. Jack sighed, lightly shaking Zach awake. He stirred a bit before scooting closer to Jack and wrapping his arms tighter around Jack.

"Zach we have to get up we have missed 3 periods." Jack said slightly above a whisper.

That immediately made Zach shot up, trying to walk off stumbling a bit as he did, trying to adjust to the light and moving. He started mumbling 'fuck' under his breath as he knew his mom would next be happy if she found out Zach had missed classes to sleep.

He ended up ignoring his friends and just pulling Jack up with him to there next period which the whole squad had, music.

They got there right before the bell as Zach sat down rubbing his eyes and shaking his head trying to wake up fully. The rest of the squad came in sitting at the same table as Zach and Jack.

The whole squad sat there waiting for someone to say something, but mostly staring at the pair of brunette and curly hair, waiting for an explanation.

As the longer they sat in class, no one said anything so they assumed it would be that way of them not saying anything and letting things go back to normal.

They all pretended to listen to the teacher while most of them were off in their own world or queitly whispering to the people beside them. Meanwhile Zach was sitting there trying not to dose off.

Zach was trying when he was interrupted by Jack whispering to him. "So now that we are on good terms why don't I make it up to you, we can go out and then go to my place?"

Zach blushed at the idea of getting alone time with Jack, so he simply nodded his head and let a small smile creep on to his lips. They both put there attention back on to the board not noticing the rest staring at them.

They all shook off the conversation while Daniel had started intensely watching as Zach blushes and them both smiling. He didn't let it go unnoticed, letting him know that Zach, indeed, had the biggest crush on Jack.

He sighed smiling at the two before leaning his head against Jonah's chest intertwining there fingers, stoping the intense whispering going on between Corbyn and Jonah.

He didn't know what the conversation was about, not that he minded. So he put it aside and actually paid attention.

Little did Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah were fighting over him. And Jack and Zach were both more excited than ever, neither of the two noticing.

Authors Note:
Ya girl got her phone taken away so she has to be sneaky so here is a small update🙃 also jack will continue to have curly hair, love u lots bbys💛🔅
WC: 1231
-Jayda🌼