Chapter 13

Remus was crying again, desperately trying to curl up into an even tighter ball in his bed.

He couldn't get the memories out of his head.

"Snake ride!" Remus shouted, suddenly jumping onto Deceit's back, then wrapped his arms and legs around him.

"I literally just gave you one." Said Deceit, startled.

"That was ages ago!"

"Five minutes ago actually-"

"Give me piggy back ride!"

Deceit rolled his eyes and sighed. When did he get such a childish boyfriend? He had to admit, it was cute though.

They were near the middle of imagination, and between the two brother's sides, there was a small stream, that literally stretched for infinity.

It was nice to be on Remus' side, looking across the stream of sparkling water, to see the wonders of Roman's creations.

"Hold on tight then." He announced, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

Remus giggled in response, moving his head to the left side of Deceit's face to kiss the smooth scales.

Then, Deceit began running around with the trashy man on his back, him constantly screaming, "Weeee!" in his lover's ear.

And it wasn't until a minute later, that he tripped.

Deceit, falling forward, almost face planted, but managed to save himself with his hands, and, in the process, he dropped Remus.

The 'better' creativity, now with tears of laughter, and pure joy in his eyes, crawled over to a grumpy Deceit.

He was laying down on the grass, his arms behind his head, and his hat now at the bottom of the hill behind them.

"You know you love me, Dee Dee, you can't deny it~" Said Remus, as he also moved to lay down, his head going to Deceit's chest.

"I do, love you, Remus. Very much."

"Was that a lie?"

"What? No!"

"... was that?"

"Oh my god, Remus, no!"

"Was that-"

"Just shut up and kiss me~"

Remus sighed and sniffled again. When he finally managed to bring himself to stand up, he sunk down to imagination.

When he rose up, however, he wasn't where he wanted to be. Instead, he had appeared next to the other sides, and what he saw in front of him...

He almost threw up.