1

"Shit guys she's coming," Eddie frantically whispered while brushing his short, brown hair out with his fingers, "how do i look?"

"Like you died," Richie shot out, "but if y/n likes zombies then you're perfect for her!" Eddie only scoffed and hit his bestfriend in the chest with the back of his tiny hand.

You came almost skipping out of the building in your black floral dress, your hair bouncing as you had a jump in every step, "H-h-hey, y-y/n." Bill stuttered, hopeful to start a conversation for the sake of Eddie.

"Hey losers." you giggled while waving your fingers to indicate a gentle "hello". Eddie looked almost mortified at what you said, he felt his lungs giving out. In one swift motion, he wipped out his baby blue inhaler and took in the medicine.

"Is he okay?" you whispered while you pointed over at Eddie.

"Oh yeah, Wheezy here is always like this. Aren't ya chap?" Richie progressed into a british accent while slapping a hand on Eddie's shoulder, making him choke on the air he was taking in.

"Richie," Eddie warned, "I'm fine, i just have asthma." Eddie smiled with  grit teeth.

"Oh, sorry," you almost cursed to yourself.

"No it's okay!" Eddie rushed to ensure you knew it was in fact alright, "we are going to the Quarry if you want to come?"

"I would love to," you smiled and gripped your backpack to walk alongside your new club.

PLEASE {e.k} XREADER COMING SEPTEMBER 22nd, 2019
mine- sequel