2

Coming back to Derry would be one of the hardest things you would ever have to do. It is said that the further you move from Derry the less you remember about the town. Lucky for you, you didn't move too far. Bits and pieces to a terrifying puzzle were lost and you didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Mike Hanlon called Ava, your former girl bestfriend who made her way into the blood oath even after you defeated "IT", to pass along the message to you. When the name "Pennywise" was said, nothing changed, but you knew you had to go.

"Hello?" You asked into the small device.

"Y/N, you need to come back to Derry. It's happening again," you heard your bestfriend Ava rant over the telly.

"What do you mean?"

"It, Y/N. Pennywise is back. It's been 27 years. We made a pact, come back to Derry please. We need you."

"I'll be there."

You had almost forgotten the blood oath, the scar on your hand almost never having a reason to be there. When Ava called, you instantly remembered. You rushed around to pack what you would need while you fought a demon clown and called your friend, Lacie, to sit your dog while you were away.

It seemed like after just a few minutes you were out of your house, and speeding to Derry. You're hands gripped the leather of your steering wheel, and you could feel your palms getting clamy.

Eddie.

Suddenly you forgot the simple steps to breathe and you felt yourself chocking on the lack of air. You hadn't seen Eddie in years, and now you were going to be with him for awhile.

With everything clouding your mind, you went numb. You just sat back and lazily steered with your hands not in the correct "10 and 2" position.

It was like you whole body shut down until you ended up in-front of a nice restaurant, where you would meet up with your friends.

You asked the waitress to show you to your table, which was a secured area sectioned of from everyone else.

"Thank you," you mumbled and smiled at her. She nodded back and left to go wait other tables.

"Holy shit," you and Eddie both said at the same time. You stood there and blinked for a second taking in Eddie's grown experience. You were interrupted by a push.

"Ha loser." You looked over to see Ava standing next to you smiling. You almost leaped into her arms laughing.

"Holy shit!" you heard. "What the hell happened to you?" Richie laughed, like he did when he was a teenager, and embraced you with warm arms.

Over his shoulder, you could see Eddie staring at you. When he noticed that you saw, he shuffled downward into his chair and tried to make a new conversation with one of the fellow losers.

-
I hope you enjoy the new book! I'm so sorry if you don't like this one as much as the first! I think that this book with be much better, with how it's written, the jokes, the story line, the vocabulary, etc. I'm so excited to start this new journey with you guys, I have many things planned!

CHAPTER 3: Tuesday, September 24th