Chapter 10: Wave Arc 2

For all you that liked Wave Arc 1!

Posted early!

Time for another wonderful chapter of the best Jiongu story on this website!

I have received MANY complaints about whether I am underestimating Uzushiogakure's strength. I honestly thought that 93% seemed like a reasonable number. Just wait until I reveal the REAL numbers later in the story.

I got a lot of suggestions for what to do to replace the Search for Tsunade Arc, and I have made a decision. But I'm not going to tell anyone, that would be giving away spoilers. But I can tell you that it will be exciting.

Now then, let the party begin!

(Tazuna's House)

Kurenai sat up in her bed as she tied her headband onto her forehead, ready to work for the day. Looking around, she saw that Sakura was still asleep and that Tsunami was also out of bed and downstairs making some breakfast. The female Jounin walked downstairs and saw that Kiba was already awake along with Akamaru, with amused expression on his face.

"What's so funny?" Kurenai asked. Kiba just smiled and jerked his head to the left. Kurenai looked over and saw something that caused her to almost burst out laughing.

On the bed in the living room were a sleeping Naruto and Hinata, but that wasn't the funny part. What was funny to Kurenai was the fact that they shifted during the night and ended up in an amusing position, since neither of them would be caught dead like that.

Hinata had her head resting on Naruto's chest and had her arms wrapped around his torso like a small child when they went to sleep with their favorite teddy bear, also pinning one of his arms against his body. Naruto had one arm draped over her back protectively. Not wanting to let this cute moment go to waste and be forgotten, Kurenai took out her camera and snapped a picture of the two.

'This would make great blackmail,' Kurenai thought sinisterly.

"This is the only time I've ever seen Naruto not move in his sleep," Kiba said.

Kurenai gave him a look and asked, "Do you watch him sleep?"

Kiba shook his head and told her, "Nah, it's just that whenever me, him, Shikamaru, Choji and sometimes Shino would have a sleepover, he would always move around in his sleep. Sometimes he kicked the person next to him."

Kurenai giggled at the image in her head of a sleeping Naruto kicking Kiba in the head. She then went over to the bed and opened the blinds, letting the sunlight shine onto Naruto's closed eyes. Naruto groaned as the light shone on him and woke him up. He went to stretch his arms, only to find that one of them was pinned to his body. He opened his eyes to see something blue in his vision. As soon as his vision cleared, he saw that the 'blue thing' was Hinata's head on his chest, causing him to blush furiously.

"Help..." Naruto squeaked as he tried to squirm his way out, but Hinata just tightened her grip. He looked over and saw that Kiba and Kurenai were just standing there while holding in their laughter. Naruto poked Hinata in the side, causing her to slightly move, but nothing else happened. Seeing that her feet were bare, Naruto sent over a few threads and had them wiggle over her soles.

The results were instantaneous, Hinata began to squirm while letting out soft giggles. She began to move around, but still held on to Naruto like he was a lifeline. He was able to slip his pinned arm out and then scribbled his fingers all over Hinata's sides. The young Hyuga woke up and burst out laughing and rolled off of Naruto to try and get away from him. Naruto retracted his threads and observed Hinata as she laid down on the bed, hugging her feet close to her while letting out a few more giggles.