Chapter 4 The funeral...

Btw the underline means the priest is talking
A week later after goldy's death...
Unicorn's POV
As we sit down at the funeral. I still was crying... We saw some family members too we never knew about. We saw Goldy's Brother, Aunt, And Uncle. We all gather here today for the lost of Goldy Star Gold. Who has died in a tragic car accident. She was a very playful child. She was always happy. She loved her friends very much and her family as well. She always wanted to rap and make other's happy. So we hope she has a good time in the after life and gets to be with her mother. Now... Anyone want to come to make a speech?  As much as I wanted to... I couldn't do it... If I did. I'll probably have a breakdown. Her father had a choice. She could either be bury or make her into ashes and put her in a vase. Her father wanted her to be bury instead. When we gathered at the cemetery. We saw her coffin get covered in the soil. We had gifts for her like flowers. I gave her a sloth plushie. After A while... I was the only one there... It was very late... I looked at her grave... Tears still fell down. Then flew away...

Sorry that this was short! Im In a rush because I have school and I have an idea for the next chapter. Bye!