Chapter 9 Saved again

The next day...
Unicorn's POV
As I wake up. I Do my normal routine.
I was thinking... Maybe today I can take Aurelia on a walk to the park... Hey Aurelia! I say holding a ball up. She wakes up. Wanna go to the park? I say. She gets up and runs towards me. Alright let's go. I say.

As we arrived at the park. There wasn't that much people. Hey Aurelia! I say. Aurelia looks at me. Go fetch! I say throwing the ball. Aurelia runs after the ball. She grabs it and runs back to me.  Good job! I say.

We stay at the park for a while and head back.  It was late already.  So the only light we had was the streetlights.

As we walk down the sidewalk.  I hear something.  I look down at an alley.  Aurelia then starts to growl.  Huh? What's wrong? I say.

Aurelia still was growling.  She then sprints down the alley and jumps on someone.  "Hey! Get off me you stupid mutt!" The Guy yells.  I then notices that the guy had a gun.

I grab my phone and call the cops.  After a few minutes the cops come and arrest him.  The cops then leave.

Thanks for saving me agian Aurelia. I say looking at the fox.  She seemed happy even though she tackled someone with a gun.

We walk back to the daycare.  It was now 11:20 P.M.  I go to my room and fall asleep. 

_____________________________________

Sorry that this was SUPER short. I was actually working on another book. But... This time. Get ready.

Imagine drums being hit.

It's not gonna be a Goldycorn story... If ya what more info. Go to my conversations to see what it's about.
Btw. It's a Gumbo book. UwU
Hope you guys have a great day! Bye!