Chapter 3

(3rd Person POV)

"I SHIP IT!"

Everyone sighed.Only Mira would say something like that in a situation like this.At that moment, Juvia and Gray walked in.The guild members looked at them, hoping that they could explain.But they didn't seem to be in any better state to help to them than Natsu, Lucy and Erza were.Juvia was laughing her ass off and Gray was looking at Lucy sympathetically.Then, Happy flew towards Juvia,"Don't laugh at your friends."he said sternly, but the effect was ruined by his high-pitched voice.Still, Juvia straightened up and saluted,"Yes, Ma'am!"The guild members looked horrified now."Do you think we should break them up?", Gray said, pointing at the couple.Lucy was still trying to push Natsu away and failing miserably.As soon as Gray stepped towards them, Natsu glared at him and hissed,"Love Rival.."Gray sighed and stepped backwards."Get him off..Someone help...", Lucy said helplessly.The whole guild tried to pull Natsu away from Lucy and it took them half an hour to finally able to separate them .Even with Elfman there.When that problem was done with, Makarov asked the question everyone was wondering about,"So, what exactly happened to you brats?"It was Happy who answered,"I don't know.The last thing I remember is Natsu reading something from a spell book."Everyone looked at Natsu suspiciously but he was oblivious,still staring at Lucy.As for Lucy herself, she looked uneasy which she tried to hide by pretending to be very interested in what was being said.She wasn't fooling anyone.

"Go and get me the spell book.", Makarov ordered.Erza went to the library and came back with the aforementioned book.It was open at the page on which the spell which caused the whole disaster was.Freed read the spell, as Levy was busy on a job with Team Shadowgear.He translated it for everyone."Assuming Levy doesn't come back in time, it will take me two months to undo it's affects-"The guild members started to shout."But we need them for the games!" "Can't you do it faster?" "How are we going to win without Erza?!"This continued for a while until Makarov yelled,"SHUT UP!".He gestured for Freed to continue."As I was saying, if Levy arrives quick enough, I suspect that she will have it done in a month or two weeks' time.As soon as he said this,everyone cheered.They didn't like the idea of a month less training for the five but it was better than no training.

"But how are we going to handle them for a month?", someone asked.The guild members looked at the people, and cat, in question.Natsu was scowling at Gray.Lucy and Juvia were fighting with each other but they pretended not to whenever Happy looked at them.The other guild members sighed.They stayed quiet, no-one answering the question.It was because they knew the answer.They weren't going to be able to handle them, at all.

____________________________________________________________________

A.N:

Hey, MiraTheShipper here!This chapter is the longest one yet and the only one over 300 words.I hope to write even longer ones later!

Bye,

MiraTheShipper.