Chapter 5

AN:

I forgot to write this but when their personalities were switched, their magic was swapped too.For example, Lucy and Gray were switched meaning Lucy now uses Ice Make and Gray uses Celestial Spirit Magic.But their bodies weren't adapted for the new magic.So, Lucy has to undergo the same training Gray went through when he was a child if she wants to use Ice Make Magic.Even then she won't be as strong as Gray was before their personalities were switched.

       __________________________________________________________________

The Fairy Tail Guild looked neat and tidy almost as if no fight had ever occurred within it's walls.Makarov had paid the repairing charges(after a lot of crying) but he now had Happy supervising Lucy and Juvia to make sure that they wouldn't obliterate the guild again.They didn't even try to start something with Happy watching over them.Lucy and Juvia were terrified of Happy.The guild members teased them because of it at first but now they were scared of him too.Nobody dared to do anything out of line when he was around.

A few days after they were switched,Makarov called the six to his office."Listen up, brats.Like Freed said, Levy might not get back in time to undo the spell's effects.Meaning Freed will have to do it.He won't be able to do it quick enough for the Grand Magic Games.Levy went on a dangerous job so it's possible she won't finish it until it's too late.So,you brats will have to train in case I choose one or more of you to represent Fairy Tail at the games.

Juvia cheered,"So that means you're gonna pick us!"  "WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!"

       ____________________________________________________________________

The guild doors opened.Lucy, Natsu, Juvia, Gray, Erza and Happy entered, looking like they were half-dead.As soon as they stepped inside the guild hall, they collapsed.Mira walked inside after them, looking cheerful."Come on, we haven't finished training yet!" The six looked at her, horrified.The rest of the guild looked at them,pityingly,secretly relieved that it wasn't them there.After several more hours of grueling training, Mira finally decided that it was enough training for today.The six people couldn't respond, as they were lying on the floor, unconscious.Makarov watched them from outside the window, sighing.He had asked Mira to train them as she was the only one available who could handle the troublesome bunch.But it seemed that they had awakened her demonic side.Mira could be pretty terrifying when she wanted to be.The other guild members carried them to their homes.

        ____________________________________________________________________

(Lucy's POV)

My alarm rang loudly in my ear.I grumbled and turned it off.I clutched my side pillow, half-awake.Wait a second...I didn't have a side pillow!I turned around warily, ready to attack if I saw anything threatening.However, what I saw was Natsu hugging me and staring at me cheerfully, as if he had every right to be there."Lucy-sama~"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I kicked him off the bed.He fell on the hard wooden floor with a thud.He stood up, a large bruise on his forehead.He stretched his arms and said, once again,"Lucy-sama~"

"GET OUT!"

       ____________________________________________________________________

AN 2:

Hi!Sorry for the late update.Thanks for waiting!This chapter was shorter than usual, only a bit over 400 words, not counting the first author's note.I'm really sorry for that and I'll try to make the next one longer.

MiraTheShipper