Chapter 6

THIS GOT RANKED 10TH IN GRUVIA!I LITERALLY STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!IF IT WEREN'T FOR ALL OF YOU THIS NEVER WOULD'VE HAPPENED!

                                         ________________________________________________

(Lucy's POV)

I walked inside the guild hall and sat at one of the stools in front of the bar.I sipped my ice-cold water, trying to ignore Natsu, who was sitting right next to me, staring quite obviously.Gray and Juvia were also sitting near me.I started to talk to them.As soon as he saw Juvia and I not five feet away from each other, Happy flew over, looking at us sternly, as if he was thinking that we would attack each other.I made a face.We don't fight that much!Ok, maybe we do, but it isn't my fault that the dense idiot is so annoying!Happy took a seat and ordered 10 strawberry cakes.I was feeling pretty uncomfortable with both Happy and Natsu staring at me.I was so focused on my discomfort that I didn't notice that someone(probably Juvia) burned one of my stool's legs as a prank.I fell over,accidentally pulling Natsu down with me too.We hit the floor with a 'thud'.Once again, I found myself staring into his eyes, both of us too close to each other.I quickly got off of him and punched Juvia, who had been laughing like a maniac, in her face.She angrily kicked me.Before I could hit her back, Happy flew over and stopped us, looking furious.Grumbling, I sat on another stool and continued to drink my water, which was significantly warmer now."Could you put some more ice in this, Mira?", I asked looking up.Then I saw her smirking at me knowingly.Erza said,"You lllliiike him."

"SHUT UP!"

                 _________________________________________________________

(3rd Person POV)

The guild doors opened and Levy walked inside with Droy and Jet.She was chatting happily with them, both of them staring at her, infatuated.As soon as they saw her, the whole guild cried in happiness"LEVY! YOU'RE BACK!" "Why do all of you look so happy to see me?I was only gone for a week.", she asked curiously.Everyone shouted over each other, making it impossible for her to understand.The only words she heard were 'The Grand Magic Games'.Makarov shouted at them to be quiet."Master, what's this all about?Levy said sitting down on a chair.Makarov explained everything to her."Could I see the spell?", Levy requested, overwhelmed by what she had heard.Someone went to the library to fetch the book.There was a bookmark on the page the aforementioned spell was.Levy quickly read through it."I'll be able to undo the spell in two weeks!"Levy said cheerfully.The guild members cheered.They had assumed that it eould take her a month but they were glad that it would only two weeks."That means we won't have to train!"Juvia exclaimed.Lucy, Natsu, Gray and Erza sighed in relief.The training had been horrible.They shuddered thinking about it."I thought the training was a very good exercise.", Happy said seriously.Of course he would say that.He was the only one who could keep up with Mira."Just because Levy is back doesn't mean you can just stop training for a month."Mira said from behind them with a smile on her face.All of them except Happy started to cry.The rest of the guild laughed at their misfortune, secretly glad that they didn't have Mira as a training instructor.

                         ___________________________________________________

(Lucy's POV)

I headed back to my apartment, slightly dizzy from drinking a bit too much at the the party the guild had had earlier.After walking for a while, I finally reached my apartment.The landlady was asleep,guessing from the snoring coming from her room.I unlocked the front door with my key.I walked inside, locking the door behind me.After taking a shower and changing,I went to my room.Natsu was there, sitting on my bed.He was clearly drunk,his face red."Lucy-sama~"

"GO BACK TO YOUR HOUSE!"

After he left, I sighed in relief.Finally, I was alone.I went to the kitchen for a glass of water.Natsu was sitting on one of the chairs.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INSIDE!?"

"You left the window open."

                                     __________________________________________________

This chapter is 600+ words and the longest one yet.I literally didn't even plan to write the last part.Once again, thank you all for reading and voting.

MiraTheShipper