Chapter 7

(Gray's POV)

I walked into the guild to see a very familiar situation.Lucy and Juvia were fighting and the guild members were cowering behind the counter.Everyone looked even more panicked than last time.I could see why.Now that they had some control over their magic, Lucy and Juvia were even more destructive.I quickly rushed to the counter behind which the others were hiding."Where's Happy?Why are you all hiding?"Well, that last question's answer was obvious.It turned out that Happy had come down with a cold.As soon as Lucy and Juvia had found out about that, they had pounced on each other like'wild animals'.Those were the guild's words, not mine."I'm not going to stop them again.Someone else is going now.", I said firmly, seeing their expectant looks.Last time, I'd been scared out of my mind.I wasn't going through that twice.

After an hour or two, we separated them.The guild members had asked me to take Juvia outside, so that we could keep the two apart.Currently,I was waiting in a line to buy ice-cream and Juvia was sitting on a bench in a nearby park.After a few minutes, I finally got the two ice-creams and sat down next to Juvia.She finished hers in three seconds.For a while, we just sat there,talking.Then, an elderly couple walked towards us.We quickly got up and let them sit.I checked my phone to see if we could come back to the guild but Mira kept texting me to stay outside.I noticed that the sun had already set."Want to have dinner?", I asked, knowing that she wouldn't refuse the offer of food."YEAH!", Juvia said excitedly.I grinned.'That's cute.', I thought.Wait, where did that come from?!Ignoring the disturbing thought, I suggested that we go to to a popular restaurant close to where we were.She quickly nodded her head, not caring where the food was from.After a bit of walking, we reached the restaurant.We went inside and sat at one of the tables.The waitress,mistaking us to be a couple,offered us the couple discount.I didn't say anything because I needed to save money.Later, when the food arrived, I realized that I had forgotten a very important thing.Juvia's appetite.The table was trembling under the weight of all the food.I think that she had ordered every dish in the menu.I sure was glad that I hadn't said anything about us not being a couple because without the discount, the price would have been more than 100, 000 jewels.With a horrifying chill, I remembered that I was paying for all of this.Then, for a moment, when Juvia smiled at me happily, I thought that it had been worth it.

We left the restaurant with my wallet empty and Juvia's belly full.We headed to the Fairy Tail guild dorms.Then,I went to the boys' dorm and she went to the girls' dorm.While I was walking, I had a huge smile on my face.I had fun today.

                        ____________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone!Sorry for the short chapter and the late update.This chapter was a filler because I'm kind of confused about what to do with the story.Once I sort things out, the chapters will focus on the plot more.

MiraTheShipper