o n e

moving day:

s h a w n

today is the day i move to l.a from canada. i had all my things packed and in my suitcase. we were going to get new furniture and stuff so we only had to pack our belongings that were irreplaceable.

"shawn hurry up or we're going to miss our flight!" my mom yelled from down stairs. "alright i'm on my way!" i yelled back. we all went into the car and got to the airport.

skip plane ride

we were finally in sunny california. as we were driving to our new house we passed by the new school i was suppose to enroll in. today was thursday which meant i just i to go to school tomorrow.

as we passed by i could see some cheerleaders practicing on the field. one girl caught my eye. she was really pretty. she was stunning with her long dirty blonde hair, perfect body. i can tell she was very popular because all the girls surrounded her. i knew i probably would have no chance with her.

as we drove into our new drive way i saw the new house. it was so big, bigger than our old house! we got inside and me and my little sister, aaliyah, ran to go find our new rooms. my new room was way bigger than my old one i loved it .

i had to unpack and put all my belongings in the closet and other things where I would want them to go.

my dad ordered pizza since my mom didn't have time to cook dinner. it was already getting late so we had to go bed.
tommorow I have to face new people at my new school. ugh. they will just judge me because of how i look . i have tattoos and some piercings. i guess i'm kinda a bad boy but not really i'm actually a good kid. when i was younger though there were some things that did make me a bad boy, but that's in the past.

s t e l l a

finally tomorrow is friday! i really don't have to plan out my out fit because on fridays we use our cheer uniform which is a short skirt and a crop top that are red and white our school colors. I was about to go to sleep when i got a text from my best friend bree.

heyy girly

i replied back.

hey! what's up?

tomorrow you have to show the new kid around, since you're our class president.

ugh. okay fine.

okay I got to go. see you tomorrow. xx

okay by my love. xx

when i finished texting bree i changed into my pjs, which consists of booty shorts and a big tee shirt, then i went to the bathroom and did my usual night routine.

aftet that i put my hair into a messy bun and layed on my bed.

i couldn't sleep because i was think about the new kid. how did they look like? was a girl or guy? were they smart? or dumb? what if the girl is a slut? what if the guy is like a serial killer?

my thoughts was interrupted by my brother hayes running into my room.

"hide me!" i already new what was up with him. "in my closet." I told him.

my closet is pretty big, its a walk in closet. i can literally have another bed in there. hayes went inside a closed the door. i was just laying on my bed when nash comes in, "where is he?" he asked annoyed. "why do you need him?" i asked.

"he's using my clothes again!" nash said. from all my brothers hayes is my favorite, but hey i still like to mess around with him. "he's in my closet." i said still looking at my phone. they finally got out of my room and i can finally sleep. with that i layed on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

-

[hey so this is my very first fanfic. hopefully it will turn out good :) ]

follow / vote / comment