chapter thirty seven

MALIA TATE STOOD between Scott McCall and Stiles Stillinski, her arms crossed firmly over her chest and her lips pursed

        MALIA TATE STOOD between Scott McCall and Stiles Stillinski, her arms crossed firmly over her chest and her lips pursed. They stood by the expensive looking busses belonging to Davenford Prep, all waiting for one particular smug asshole to emerge.

They used Liam Dunbar to text Jason Tilly and request that he met up with them. All three of them were trying to calm down already and they hadn't even seen Jason yet. Chances were, things would not go over too smoothly.

Malia snarled lowly when the dark haired jock came out of the building, looking around before he made his way over to the busses. His brows raised and a cocky smirk fell upon his lips.

"Well what is this?" he asked in amusement, "I thought I was meeting Dunbar, not the Powerpuff Girls."

By now Jason was within arms distance of them, prompting Malia to grab him by the collar of his shirt and harshly throw him against one of the nearby busses. The metal beneath Jason dented with the movement and a grunt slipped out of him.

"Listen, I'm already fighting off the urge to kill you right now where you stand, so I suggest you drop the attitude and answer all of our question," Malia growled, her eyes squinted slightly as she felt nothing but rage towards the rapist.

Jason gulped slightly, nodding his head in a way he hoped came off casual. Malia released him, taking a step back and recrossing her arms.

"We know you're something supernatural," Scott said bluntly with a venomous glare, his hands balled up by his sides. He wanted to pummel Jason with everything in him but was trying desperately to hold back.

Jason scoffed, "Nice to meet you too."

Scott went to lunge for him but Stiles was quick to hold him back, "Do you have a death wish?"

Jason now fully examined Stiles, his smirk only growing, "Hey, wait a second, aren't you the guy Ashley was fuckin' with?"

Now it was Malia holding Stiles back.

"There's a deadpool going on—it's like a hit list of supernatural creatures and you're on it," Malia snapped.

"So you guys came all the way out here to let me know?" Jason asked confusedly. He licked his lips, thinking for a few moments. Suddenly it clicked and he let out a laugh, "Don't tell me someone's tryna assassinate my baby too."

Scott finally broke, reaching forward and grabbing a handful of Jason's hair before slamming his head against the side of the bus, "It's not your baby, it's Layla's baby. Don't even fucking talk about her."

Jason groaned at the impact, his vision doubling. Scott then let go, huffing as he took a step back again. Jason slowly stood up, rubbing at the area.

"Fine. You wanna know what I am?" Jason asked rhetorically, his head still pounding, "I'm a werewolf, just like you, dumbass."

Malia and Scott shared a glance. They weren't sure if this was a relief or not. On one hand at least they knew all about being a werewolf and had friends that were born one, but on the other they didn't know how easy it would be for Layla.

"How come we can't smell it on you?" Malia decided to ask, still scrutinizing him.

"Unlike you idiots I know how to mask my scent," Jason's headache was starting to fade again. He then made his eyes light up a bright blue. Stiles felt somewhat uneasy, knowing this meant he had killed someone innocent. It didn't necessarily come as a shock, but still didn't sit well with him.

Scott nodded slightly, gritting his teeth, "That's all we needed."

"C'mon," Stiles gestured for his friends to follow back to the jeep. He was scared something would break out last second.

"You're Layla's new boy toy, huh?" Jason of course wasn't satisfied with how peacefully things were ending.

Scott just rolled his eyes, trying to ignore it. The trio kept walking.

"You're a lucky man. She's probably the easiest slut around, I still remember how she felt when I—"

Scott was seeing red as he whirled around and swung his fist with all his might. Jason's neck kinked with how fast it spun to the side, his body hitting the floor instantly. Scott then moved on top of him, snarling as he threw punch after punch.

All Scott could think about is how much pain Jason caused Layla. Scott's claws emerged from his fingers, his hands now slashing away at the skin of Jason's chest and face. Blood splattered all around, not even making Scott flinch.

Jason was left helpless beneath the alpha, his breathing labored as he could only slightly squirm. Scott was ruthless, not halting his movements.

Eventually Stiles grew fearful that Scott would kill the boy. Although neither Stiles nor any of his friends would shed a single tear of Scott would, he knew he had to stop it. Stiles grabbed onto Scott's arm, tugging.

"Let's go, man, has not worth it," Stiles tried to reason despite not even believing his words. Malia only watched on from behind, knowing Jason deserved to die a fiery death.

Scott was panting as he got off of Jason, finally taking notice of the thick and hot blood everywhere. Scott wiped at his face with the back of his hand, stumbling back. Stiles frowned sympathetically, recognizing the look on his best friend's face.

Scott scared himself.

Stiles began hastily leading Scott towards the jeep, not wanting to get caught. Malia approached Jason's figure, pressing the heel of her foot firmly against his crotch and making him hiss, "If I ever see you again, I won't let you off so easily," she said down to him before spitting on his face.

With those final words, Malia turned around and left.

a/n

. . . haha. . . hey y'all

i'm so sorry for literally abandoning this story entirely, y'all did NOT deserve that & i understand it must be so annoying to get invested in a story (i love how responsive y'all are, it makes my day reading your comments 🥺) just for the author to ghost y'all. but here's a new chapter after so long of intense writer block where i know what i want to come next i just really didn't wanna write it, but here it is!! i hope you don't hate me too bad & i'm gonna try harder this time to keep up & not slack off

i love you all 🥰