A Kitsune?

I sigh and stretch, my bones pop as I did so. I walked out of my room and to the small kitchen. "Knock knock" said Denki knocking on the door. Denki was my first human friend, I've known him since I first started to live here about three years ago. "Come in" I said looking over at the door. "So how is Mr tall blacksmith?" He asked walking in with an apple in hand. "Tired but ready to start working on some orders" I said taking the apple from him. We walked out of my small house as I took a bite.

"Hey did you hear about the monk dude. He was going on about some powerful demon ora or something this morning" said Denki as I walked inside the shop. "Really?" I said. A monk that is a real deal is bad. He could expose me. "Yeah..maybe he just looked at that old hag that lives next door. She is evil" said Denki hunching over and walking like an older woman. I chuckled and put wood on the fire. "Oh are you going to work on my sword. I want to impress lady Jiro as soon as possible" said Denki with a dreamy look in his eyes. I shake my head. "Yeah that's first on my list today" I said.

After doing up Denki's sword and a few others I decided to take a break. I close the shop and locked the door. I walked down the dirt road and waved to people. Some people were gathered around a cage. I moved past some people to see what it was. A Kitsune sat in the box picking at his teeth. He was ash blonde, bright red eyes, red tips on his ears and on his tails. He was beautiful sitting there. A guy with long black hair, long black cloaks, and he looked like he has missed twenty hours of sleep. He was a monk. Maybe the monk that Denki mentioned. So that ment this Kitsune was the evil he sensed.

"The fuck you all staring at?! Do you see me staring at you like the bugs you are!" Yelled the kitsune as he glared at them all. The people got scared and left. I chuckled. This Kitsune had a lot of fire still in him even if he was captured. "The fuck you laughing at!?" Yelled the kitsune looking at me. "Nah it's just...your captured but still a spit fire" I said smiling at him. He looked at me with wide eyes for a second. He glares at me. "Why aren't you scared of me?" He asked. "Uh? Uh I don't know...uh bye" I said walking away. My face was red as I made my way to the pub. I could hear him call to me as I did so.

After I ate I walked out and almost ran into the monk. "Oh sorry there" I said a little nervous. "Yeah..hey do you feel okay?" He asked. "Uh? I feel fine why did you ask?" I said looking at him. "I sence a little...are you sure have you been around any people that are not acting themselves?" He asked serious. I shake my head no and exsued myself. I was fast walking away. I peeked back and saw him following me. Shit. "Oi you!" Yelled the Kitsune as I walked past him. "Not now" I yelled at him. He looked at me as I walked away then at the monk following me.

I went into my shop and locked the door. Fuck the monk is on to me. Am an idiot. I heard a knock at the door. "Hey kid you sure your okay?" He asked. "Yeah am fine. Just busy with orders" I yelled. Fuck go away. I looked over at the hidden club under my bench. I sigh as I heard footsteps leave. I have to move. This was too close of a call. I sigh and take care of the scrap then take care of my belongings. I finished packing and looked outside. I took my things to my small house. "Going somewhere?"asked the monk as he at on my floor sipping tea. Uh what?

"Am sorry what are you doing in my house?" I asked trying to be calm."Am here to excersise the demon that is possessing you" he said sipping at his tea. "What? There's no..uh wait what are you doing." I said as he stood up with a gold staff in hand. "Excersising you"he said pointing his staff at me. Fuck. I look down at my club that was I side a sack. "Uh no am..nah..am..uh going to go now!" I yelled grabbing the sack and running out of the house. I run down the road. The monk chasing after me.

"Oi fuck much I need to-" "Not now kitsune" I yelled. "Fuck yes now!" He yelled. I stop and look at him. He glares at me pissed off. Maybe he can deal with the monk when I make a run for it. I take my club out of the sack and swing at the lock. "Oi" he said. I swing again and it broke. "Uh...thanks?" Mumbled the kitsune as he opened the door. I nod and run for it seeing the Monk was almost on me. The kitsune watched me run then jumped out. I run into the forest and look around. I transformed into an Oni and ran faster.