Chapter 4 (M)

"Are you mad to follow Jeon?", Mark growls at the guy who tailed Jeon. 

"No, I thought if I try to persuade him…", Jackson was cut off by Mark. 

"You damn well know what he's capable of. Just because he's working now in a cubicle like a normal person it doesn't mean he isn't the old JK. You were stupid enough to follow him & top it off, you followed his husband. You went to his school?! Are you crazy or you don't have thing called brain? You were damn lucky that he just warned you & didn't do anything. The next time don't do something like this on your own before consulting me. Otherwise like he said you'll end up in the sharks stomach",  Mark says  angrily. 

Jackson just nods his head. 

"The next time wait for my command. I know what to do & when to do it. Is it clear?", Mark asks sternly. 

Jackson doesn't say anything just stands there simply. 

"Jackson, this is for your own good. So try to understand", Mark says a bit softly. 

Jackson just hums "Okay" & leaves the place leaving  Mark behind who keeps on calling his name. 

'Why he never listens to me. I'm doing this for his own good. He just skipped death just like that. Next time JK won't be so forgiving towards him'. Mark mumbles to himself with a sigh pulling his hair. 

           🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"You bitch you're telling me that  your husband actually didn't go running to the hills but he fucked you good, like really good?", Jimin aks  the same question for the nth time now. 

"No…he didn't run to the hills & all but", Tae laughs so hard. "My hubby fucked me sooo good. You won't even believe how good he is. Like damn….", Tae giggles dreamily thinking about his hubby. 

"I can't believe it. I mean before at least he was sooo cute & a fluffy guy. But now your telling me that he has 2 sides. He is the perfect hubby indeed. Bitch anyone would kill to be in your shoes", Jimin says with a little bit of  jealousy. 

"You bitch, back off my husband. If anyone comes near him, let alone even try to look at my darling I'll poke their eyes out, shave their head & I'll glue the shaved hair to their eyes. I won't hesitate to do that to you too bitch", Tae glares at Jimin. 

"Jeez calm down wild cat. I just said that about others. Jungkook is literally like my younger brother you dumbass. Why on earth would I wanna do anything with him?", Jimin's face contorts as if he heard thee yuckiest  thing ever. 

"Now I have to live with the thought of that. Oh my god", Jimin groans after face palming.

"Yeah, yeah. Well you asked for it", sasses Tae rolling his eyes. 

"Okay leave that. Now the most important matter. what your gonna do for his b'day then?", Jimin asks enthusiastically. 

"Oh I have something in my mind",  Tae smirks. "But I'm gonna keep it a secret". "Your not gonna say to me, to your soul mate, bitch I swear…. ",  Jimin threatens.

"Cool down, I'll say to you in detail after it happens", Tae winks mischievously. 

"Niceeeee", Jimin smiles. 

         💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Tae is getting ready for his hubby's birthday. As per planned he first soaks himself in a long bath with all the scented oils. Then he puts on the moisturiser he applies always. He wears the clothing he wants to wear first. Tae's skin is always hairless & smooth. And by applying all the creams & all his body glows more like the honey glaced skin. His skin is so soft & supple. He wears a lacey coat over. He wears a little bit of makeup(not that he need anything anyways, but still) a little bit of gloss & eye shadow. He wears the perfume, which makes Jungkook go crazy. He smiles looking at the mirror satisfied.