Chapter 3 (M)

Tae didn't know what to do. He quickly thought of some lie to come up with, but then an evil idea popped up in his brain. He smirked & turned sexily towards his hubby. 

"Why honey, you don't like it?!", he bit his lips & walked seductively slowly towards his hubby. 

Jungkook gulped. His pants are tightening now. The thing which he wanted to control is slipping out of his hands. His dick is not in his control any more. He still bit his lips & asked "babes what are you wearing?" 

Tae's eyes are now full of lust. "Why this doesn't look good on me?", he caressed his body sexily all over. 

"Don't you like me wearing this for you? Don't I look good in it?! Don't you wanna wreck your sweet wife's ass?!", Tae smirks at his hubby.

Jungkook' s breath hitches. He tries to calm himself down. Takes deep breaths. But still manages to ask "But why all of a sudden like this?" 

Tae smiles & says, "Oh honey since your birthday is nearing I wanted to do something special for you. Think of it as an early birthday gift. Tonight I'm gonna show you heaven & hell at the same time babes", he whispers in Jungkook's ear & nibbles it. 

That was Jungkook's last straw. He couldn't control himself anymore. The thing he has been waiting to do to his wife is been served by his wifey himself on a silver platter. Jungkook would be a fool to reject this. Obviously he's not a fool, so he immediately picks his wifey & throws him on the bed. Tae yelps, he's shocked to see the sudden change in his hubby. Of course he loves it, but it's still new to him. 

"So baby nice surprise indeed. Do you wanna take the lead or should I do it?!", Jungkook asks licking his lips  looking at his wife. 

"Babe today it's just a preview. So I'll do all the work. You just enjoy the show honey", Tae says winking. 

"By all means baby", Jungkook just lays on the bed comfortably hands on the back of his head & legs crossed over. "Whenever your ready babes"  he smiles at his wifey. 

Tae puts the music on again & starts to dance gracefully. He twerks his butt in front of his hubby. Jungkook groans but bites his lips hard & controls his hormones. He wants to see what his wife has in store for him. He doesn't just wanna pound on his wife's ass. 

After his dancing, Tae changes the song to a sexy saxophone music. The ambience suddenly is so sooo sexy now. 

He slowly gets on the bed. He starts to unbuckle Jungkook's belt buckle & zips down his pants. He slides the pants down. Sees his hubby's clothed erection. He starts to palm them slowly. Jungkook starts to moan. He gets on his knees, kisses Jungkook's boxer clad erection. And then starts to lick it. Jungkook's breath hitches. Tae smiles & slides Jungkook's boxers down.

 He immediately takes his hubby's dick in his mouth. Jungkook's dick size is no joke. The funniest thing is that they have been married for 2yrs but not once did he took his hubby's dick in his mouth. Strange isn't it? Well that's what Tae has been wanting to change & hereafter definitely things are gonna change in their bedroom. 

Tae is taking his hubbys dick in his mouth for the first time in his life. He chokes on it first, but relaxes a bit after taking deep breaths & hallowing his cheeks. Finally he relaxes his throat & gets the hang of it. He starts to palm Jungkook's balls & starts to hum. His one hand is palming his hubby's balls, other hand is palming his own erection. And his mouth is working on his hubby's dick. He enjoys the feeling soo sooo much. It's like his hubby's dick has its own flavour. And he's loving it. 

Jungkook is on cloud 9 now. The thing he dreamt for so long is finally happening. He's in pure bliss. Only one thing going on both their minds that is, why on earth did they not do it for the past 2 fucking yrs in their married life?!